/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaikum

AmaraAli
04-05-2020, 08:05 AM
I'm new to this forum. I am conscious that Ramadan is around the corner and each year I make an intention to memorise surahs and each year I fail. Is there anyone who can help me. I spend a long time learning a Surah and when I try to remember it in my Salah I can't and I feel really deflated.

I only know the basics, my family were never practicing and carry a burden in my soul that I should know more. I know Salah suras and iklas that's it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
04-05-2020, 08:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmaraAli
I'm new to this forum. I am conscious that Ramadan is around the corner and each year I make an intention to memorise surahs and each year I fail. Is there anyone who can help me. I spend a long time learning a Surah and when I try to remember it in my Salah I can't and I feel really deflated.

I only know the basics, my family were never practicing and carry a burden in my soul that I should know more. I know Salah suras and iklas that's it.
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to the forum.

May Allah make your memorisation strong. Try to put trust In Allah and be optimistic. You should make alot of duas especially during tahajudd if you are able to perform that.

Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.