/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

YusufRahman
04-05-2020, 05:36 PM
Please could you help me I'm looking what is to two or is it the four rakat nafl salah that the fire of hell want tocuh you when should you read it please.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
soheil1
04-06-2020, 06:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufRahman
Please could you help me I'm looking what is to two or is it the four rakat nafl salah that the fire of hell want tocuh you when should you read it please.
You mean to ask, nafl prayers are 2 rak'ahs or 4 rak'ahs?

MazharShafiq
04-06-2020, 07:41 AM
"Rabi'ah ibn Malik al-Aslami reported that the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "Ask [anything]." Rabi'ah said: "I ask of you to be your companion in paradise." The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "Or anything else?" Rabi'ah said: "That is it." The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said to him: "Then help me by making many prostrations [i.e. supererogatoryAYAAN MALEK ]"." (sahih

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!