/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to This Site/Need information

cavs22
04-05-2020, 10:57 PM
Hello....I am interested in Islam. I have a pulling towards Islam. I need help gathering information. Can anyone help? I will take any information. I lived in Morocco for 2 years. I practiced the pillars of Islam that I could.

Thank you
Matthew

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
04-06-2020, 01:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cavs22
Hello....I am interested in Islam. I have a pulling towards Islam. I need help gathering information. Can anyone help? I will take any information. I lived in Morocco for 2 years. I practiced the pillars of Islam that I could.

Thank you
Matthew
Hi Matthew, Welcome to the forum. What is it you'd like to know more about? What is your religious background?
We will try to help you understand whatever it is you need. :)

eesa the kiwi
04-06-2020, 04:30 AM
Welcome

Have a look at this site www.islamreligion.com they have a bunch of good articles about Islam and a live chat q&a for you to ask questions

- - - Updated - - -

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.