/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Waswas or Shirk

i need help
04-05-2020, 11:18 PM
So I am 15 years old and I have been having these shirk thoughts for a year now. Well that’s what I suppose I have. I have been getting thoughts that are suggesting that I don’t believe, for example I have thoughts that say “well you don’t believe in Allah anyway” or “I’m an atheist now”. These thoughts make me angry as I am trying my best to keep on saying that I am a Muslim and a believe in allah but when I say it it’s like I don’t mean it and the thoughts feel like I am saying that I am an atheist but I have no doubts about Islam not even one and it’s starting to get on my nerves and I used to read namaz and I am planning to start again for the month of Ramadan. I read my jummah every Friday and read quraan to. Whenever there is any talk about Islam or any thought about Islam my thoughts quickly turn into negative ones about Islam. I always read my bismillah before drinking or eating and say la illaha illalalah muhamadurasoolalah sometimes throughput my day. Please let me know if this is waswas and why am I getting this feeling like I don’t believe or don’t care because I used to get panic attacks when I got these thoughts now it is if I don’t care please help me and tell me what is wrong because I don’t want to fall into shirk

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.