/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it halal to take medical cannabis? How else do I treat anxiety?

SintoDinto
04-05-2020, 11:25 PM
i've tried pretty much every medication in the book, eaten honey and black seed oil, been refused permission for cupping due to the medications i was on, so all that leaves me with is cupping and prescribed mind altering drugs.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
04-06-2020, 04:33 AM
Asalamu alaikum

Intoxicants are a disease not a cure. Marijuana exasperates psychiatric conditions so you are liable to wind up worse off

TheBlessedSeed
04-07-2020, 03:55 PM
assalamu alaykum,
For anxiety and other psihological disorder there are many natural remedies,the natur is really blessing...
The one of them is the black seed oil .
It can improve anxiety,epilepsy,stress,memory,depression,neurotox icity,and many other,but if there is a long and complicated problem it is always better to have a healthcare practitioner advice ,but long and continuous taking of the BSO can reduce problem and help to get rid of the medicines one day.
Read more about at https://theblessedseed.com/

Abu-bilalq
04-13-2020, 01:40 PM
As wr wb my dear brother and sister in islam CBD is herb plant that does not get you high its also sold in chemist etc what is unlawfull harm THC which makes as high with cbd level low thc does not cause high just activate cannabis use form medicine there other alternative therapies can help with axiety stress mental clarity

1. Prevent hyperventalation
2.CBD
3.Ashawgdha

Also praying salat 5 times a day doing adkaar will reduce your corrtisal levels stress hormones they can be other reasons why people suffer from anxiety stress but full route cause analysis can determine what problem might be

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
04-13-2020, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
i've tried pretty much every medication in the book, eaten honey and black seed oil, been refused permission for cupping due to the medications i was on, so all that leaves me with is cupping and prescribed mind altering drugs.
go for a run, do exercise, stay fit, eat well - and most of all - keep it halal!

Scimitar
04-13-2020, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu-bilalq
As wr wb my dear brother and sister in islam CBD is herb plant
wrong, CBD is an activated cannabinoid within the indica variant of the cannabis plant.

Self medicating is not recommended. Always go to a doctor!!

Abu-bilalq
04-14-2020, 11:04 AM
ICBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant, then diluting it with a carrier oil like coconut or hemp seed oil. It's gaining momentum in the health and wellness world, with some scientific studies confirming it may ease symptoms of ailments like chronic pain and anxiety.

You can go to alternative medicine practisioner who can help you with anxiety

Doctors may refer talking therapy next solution is drugs such as citalaprom or ziplkeon

Abu-bilalq
04-14-2020, 11:12 AM
Exercise will also help with stress originally whilst exercising you will experience your stress level go up and then later your stress hormone will come down more then before

MazharShafiq
04-14-2020, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu-bilalq
Exercise will also help with stress originally whilst exercising you will experience your stress level go up and then later your stress hormone will come down more then before
also reading Quran.

MazharShafiq
04-14-2020, 02:29 PM
إِنَّ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمَاتِ وَالْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَالْقَانِتِينَ وَالْقَانِتَاتِ وَالصَّادِقِينَ وَالصَّادِقَاتِ وَالصَّابِرِينَ وَالصَّابِرَاتِ وَالْخَاشِعِينَ وَالْخَاشِعَاتِ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقِينَ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقَاتِ وَالصَّائِمِينَ وَالصَّائِمَاتِ وَالْحَافِظِينَ فُرُوجَهُمْ وَالْحَافِظَاتِ وَالذَّاكِرِينَ اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا وَالذَّاكِرَاتِ أَعَدَّ اللَّهُ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
Surely the men who submit and the women who submit, and the believing men and the believing women, and the obeying men and the obeying women, and the truthful men and the truthful women, and the patient men and the patient women and the humble men and the humble women, and the almsgiving men and the almsgiving women, and the fasting men and the fasting women, and the men who guard their private parts and the women who guard, and the men who remember Allah much and the women who remember-- Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a mighty reward.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.