/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I want to be closer to my religion

AmiLk
04-06-2020, 11:25 AM
Assalamu 3alaikom wa ra7mato allah wa barakatu!
I just want to ask... How could I be closer to my religion?
Lately I thought about that.. because unfortunately it happens that I have difficulty to pray in time.. or readinf coran or things like that
Is like Shaytan is stronger than me.but I don't want that..I want to be closer ane try to change that..
How could I do it?
Can you give me a piece of advice?
Thank you!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
04-06-2020, 11:29 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

1. Make dua
2. Recite Quran. Learn it, understand it, apply it.
3. Ask Allah to forgive your sins
4. No matter what happens, stay firm on the path towards Allah.

IslamLife00
04-16-2020, 11:21 AM
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said: Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him. (Sahih Bukhari).

As said in the above, you can get closer to Allah by performing acts of worship that you are obliged to do, and you get even closer if you perform acts of worship that are not obligatory.

Allah already said in the Qur'an : O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. (Al Baqarah 208)

Satan and his followers will always try to keep you away from practicing Islam, because that will keep you from Allah. It's never for your own good, it's always to lead you to your own demise.
Say a'udhu billahi minash shaytanirrajim, make dua that Allah will protect you, perform all acts of worship and increase them.
It's a continuous war, it can feel exhausting struggling to win battle after battle - but Allah does not fail His promise.

[Iblees] said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all. Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them."
."

[ Allah ] said, "This is a path [of return] to Me [that is] straight. Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators. (Al Hijr 39 - 42)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.