/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hairstyles

BCDA
04-06-2020, 12:27 PM
I heard that a hairstyle is permissible (not a hairstyle save at the sides) if i am not imitating a non muslim. But if i take ispiration by a non muslim, but boy with the intenzione to imitate it, it's the hairstyle halal?

- - - Updated - - -

Shave*
But not with the intention *

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
04-09-2020, 10:42 AM
hair that is long or short is allowed. If you shave the sides , it is harm period. If you are not imitating non-Muslims. Then you are fine. But its fine if the non-Muslims have a hairstyle that is allowed in Islam like long or short. Just don't shave sides. Keep a beard so its more halal and less look like a woman. Allah make it easy for you

BCDA
04-09-2020, 05:48 PM
Like this hairstyle is allowed. cut short on the sides(like some millimeters and leave a tuft (a part at the top of the head that falls on the forehead). Or short at the sides and the top standing with gel

Studentofdeed
04-10-2020, 08:04 AM
Don't make it too complicated. This hairstyle you describe doesn't sound halal. Short on sides but long on top? It needs to be even all over. Keep it short evenly or grow it out. Allah make it easy for you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.