/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What type of Christians and Jews be in Jannah?

Nitro Zeus
04-06-2020, 09:59 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I just discovered a sect of Christianity that does not even believe that Jesus is God or son of God and that is Unitarian Christianity.

Verily, those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allaah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve

” [al-Baqarah 2:62]

Also, there is another sect of Christianity called biblicalunitarians which strive to have better understanding and they try to find the correct meaning for worship when they apply to Jesus and the correct meaning for worship which they found id that it means obedience but it does not mean to worship Jesus just like we worship the Creator.

And also there is a third sect of Christianity called Unitarian Universalist Christianity which practically strives to discover the correct faith and to abandon the pagan faith which other sects have and they dont even believe anymore in what New Testament say because they are no longer certain whether it is true or not and they strive to find the true and correct teachings of Jesus Christ which they believe it has been lost thousands of years ago.

And also my mother who is a Romanian Orthodox Christian, she personally does not believe that Jesus is son of God literally, she takes this as metaphorically and not literally just in form of respect for Jesus.

My question is: are these sects of Christianity will most certainly enter Paradise and other sects of Christianity will be in Hellfire forever? And is my mother a true believer according to Quran and Sunnah just for saying metaphorically that Jesus is son of God? But she does not follow Muhammad and the beautiful part here is that she never cursed prophet Muhammad even before my birth and till now she havent cursed him.

P.S. I just wanna ask this just make sure if she is truly a disbeliever or not or she is a weak believer only so that I can relax myself. Because, I was worried what would happen to her in Hereafter. I hope I have not said anything stupid here. Is there any problem according to Quran if a Christian say that Jesus is son of God just to show respect for Jesus just like we say that Kaaba is House of God?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
04-07-2020, 08:10 AM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

There were some chrisitan and Jewish who will go to Paradise, But before the final prophethood of Muhammad peace be upon him.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2912...enter-paradise

Now, only Allah accepts Islam, as He has sent it as favor to mankind. Christian and Judaism are corrupted.

Allah knows best.

MazharShafiq
04-07-2020, 02:33 PM
Now, only Allah accepts Islam, as He has sent it as favor to mankind. Christian and Judaism are corrupted.

truthseeker63
04-08-2020, 06:25 AM
Good question.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
keiv
04-08-2020, 12:43 PM
It’s a pretty straight forward answer to be honest.

Someone denies Jesus’s (as) divinity, but also reject prophet Muhammad (saws) as a messenger of Allah. Islam’s position on that is clear.

Nitro Zeus
04-09-2020, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
It’s a pretty straight forward answer to be honest.

Someone denies Jesus’s (as) divinity, but also reject prophet Muhammad (saws) as a messenger of Allah. Islam’s position on that is clear.
Who knows, maybe one day inshaallah, these Christians will find true teachings of Jesus and will find also prophecies of their book about prophet Muhammad and they themselves will abandon Christianity and will embrace Islam after discovering prophecies of him in their book. Whatthey are doing is practically a sign if discovering the true Christian faith and obcethey do this they will also embrace Islam one day. What is happening is just their beginning.

keiv
04-09-2020, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Who knows, maybe one day inshaallah, these Christians will find true teachings of Jesus and will find also prophecies of their book about prophet Muhammad and they themselves will abandon Christianity and will embrace Islam after discovering prophecies of him in their book. Whatthey are doing is practically a sign if discovering the true Christian faith and obcethey do this they will also embrace Islam one day. What is happening is just their beginning.
What's interesting is that they both preach the same message, so I find it ironic that people would accept one and reject the other.

Nitro Zeus
09-15-2020, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
What's interesting is that they both preach the same message, so I find it ironic that people would accept one and reject the other.
This is called arrogancy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.