/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What actions should be taken when a disbeliever mocking Allah SWT

Griffith
04-08-2020, 12:00 PM
I was watching a youtube video where a lot of people were on voice call together on a social media, then there's an Arab guy joined the voice call, when someone noticed him he suddenly shouts with his filthy voice insulting the name of the exalted Allah (may Allah put curse on him). I instantly became enraged when I heard that, and the most painful thing is I couldn't do anything besides I immediately shut the application down. I feel so mad about it but at the same time confused on what to do.
what are thoughts on this matter?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
04-08-2020, 07:01 PM
Assalam O Alaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuh,

First of all when these people mock Allah and His prophets, they only harm themselves out of their ignorance. Their mocking does not decrease Allah’s Might and nor does it decrease the honor of our Prophet peace be upon him.
Second, people who mock Islam normally want us to react. And it’s best to either answer their bad words with something better or simply to ignore them. This is the advice we find in Quran:

Al-A'raf 7:199
خُذِ ٱلْعَفْوَ وَأْمُرْ بِٱلْعُرْفِ وَأَعْرِضْ عَنِ ٱلْجَٰهِلِينَ

English - Mohsin Khan/Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali
Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the foolish.

Al-Furqan 25:63
وَعِبَادُ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى ٱلْأَرْضِ هَوْنًا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ ٱلْجَٰهِلُونَ قَالُوا۟ سَلَٰمًا

And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness.

Fussilat 41:34
وَلَا تَسْتَوِى ٱلْحَسَنَةُ وَلَا ٱلسَّيِّئَةُۚ ٱدْفَعْ بِٱلَّتِى هِىَ أَحْسَنُ فَإِذَا ٱلَّذِى بَيْنَكَ وَبَيْنَهُۥ عَدَٰوَةٌ كَأَنَّهُۥ وَلِىٌّ حَمِيمٌ

The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e. Allah ordered the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly), then verily! he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend.

And Allah knows the best!

Ma’aSalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.