/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to convert but how?

CrimsonD
04-09-2020, 07:34 PM
Assalamu alaikum/Hello everyone, I've been researching about islam now for over a year and feel like I am ready to convert but with the situation going on how do I do this because I can't go to any of my local mosques since they're closed. I have filled out a form on few of the mosques internet pages around me to contact me but I don't think theyre able to access them as I haven't gotten a response. I wanted to convert before ramadan so if anyone has anything please let me know. Thank you for your time.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dianah
04-09-2020, 07:47 PM
Waalaikumussalam, becoming a Muslim is a simple and easy process. All that a person has to do is to say a sentence called the Testimony of Faith (Shahada), which is pronounced as:

“La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah.”

These Arabic words mean, “There is no true god but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.” Once a person says the Testimony of Faith (Shahada) with conviction and understanding its meaning, then he/she has become a muslim. You have to say the arabic testimony followed by your mother tongue.

The conversion can be done alone, but it is much better to do it with the other people especially an imam. Where are you from? Do you know of any imam or muslim friend in you local area? Maybe you could do a live stream with them.

BeTheChange
04-09-2020, 09:41 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Please visit https://www.kalamullah.com/non-muslims.html for more information insha Allah

Thia video might be useful along your journey insha Allah

May Allah swt protect you from harm and keep you steadfast Ameen

Studentofdeed
04-09-2020, 10:34 PM
DM me and we can talk more inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
04-09-2020, 11:43 PM
Www.onereason.org - there’s a chat box with qualified Muslims who can take you through the process of your declaration of faith.

God bless

Al-Ansariyah
04-10-2020, 05:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CrimsonD
Assalamu alaikum/Hello everyone, I've been researching about islam now for over a year and feel like I am ready to convert but with the situation going on how do I do this because I can't go to any of my local mosques since they're closed. I have filled out a form on few of the mosques internet pages around me to contact me but I don't think theyre able to access them as I haven't gotten a response. I wanted to convert before ramadan so if anyone has anything please let me know. Thank you for your time.
U can take the help of any of ur muslim friend.. U can say the shahadah and send him in a voice message..........May Allah reward u....

Scimitar
04-18-2020, 10:08 PM
assalaamu alaykum brother CrimsonD and welcome to Islam.

i hear your took your shahada today with brother Salahudeen, ma sh’Allah

Scimitar
08-03-2020, 05:05 PM
This thread (you are reading), inspired a short film:

سبحان اللہ

imagine that. What happened in this thread went all around the world and a young man finally got the opportunity to declare his faith and it all started here, on islamicboard.

btw this is a true story!!!

takbeer!!!

'Abdullah
08-03-2020, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
This thread (you are reading), inspired a short film:

سبحان اللہ
Subhan-Allah, this is an amazing story. Thanks for sharing!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.