/* */

PDA

View Full Version : kaffara and nikkah

Fari malik
04-10-2020, 11:27 AM
Aoa i am so much worried . It has been 2 years that i have married . Before nikkah i made an oath with Allah by reciting kalma that i did not do the particular thing but i did that thing before my nikkah and i don't remember the conversation between me and Allah may b i said that if i did the thing i will be kafir naooz billah and my nikkah will haram naooz billah but i did the thing and after that day my nikkah will be performed. Now the thinking is that whether it affected my nikkah or is it valid what should i do now i become depress day by day and i did not give any kaffara and oath i will remeber after nikkah that i made the oath and i broke it. I am very confused

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
04-10-2020, 04:39 PM
Aslamualykum

Be careful with respect to the promises you make and be extra cautious in fulfilling those promises...

Put a plan in place to create barriers between you and your chosen sin...

Al-Ansariyah
04-10-2020, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fari malik
Aoa i am so much worried . It has been 2 years that i have married . Before nikkah i made an oath with Allah by reciting kalma that i did not do the particular thing but i did that thing before my nikkah and i don't remember the conversation between me and Allah may b i said that if i did the thing i will be kafir naooz billah and my nikkah will haram naooz billah but i did the thing and after that day my nikkah will be performed. Now the thinking is that whether it affected my nikkah or is it valid what should i do now i become depress day by day and i did not give any kaffara and oath i will remeber after nikkah that i made the oath and i broke it. I am very confused
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarkatuh

Allah says regarding to expiation of promise:

"Allah will not impose blame upon you for what is meaningless in your oaths, but He will impose blame upon you for [breaking] what you intended of oaths. So its expiation is the feeding of ten needy people from the average of that which you feed your [own] families or clothing them or the freeing of a slave. But whoever cannot find [or afford it] - then a fast of three days [is required]. That is the expiation for oaths when you have sworn. But guard your oaths. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be grateful. "[ Surah al maeeda :89]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.