/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help reciting Quraan with Tajweed?

BeTheChange
04-11-2020, 04:59 AM
Asalamualykum

I hope you are all well and getting ready for Ramadhaan insha Allah. In preparation for the blessed month if you are struggling reciting Quraan Shareef then please visit this brother's channel on youtube. Insha Allah you won't be disappointed as he explains the verbal pronunciation of the arabic letters and words in a very eloquent manner.

Our brother starts with the arabic alphabet but he also progresses onto the Quraan Shareef so please look at his other uploads as well. For a quick and easy find click on his playlist on youtube insha Allah. May Allah swt make it easy for us all Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
seekingknowledge
05-03-2020, 01:16 AM
Jazakallah khrun my beautiful sister ♥️
May Allah reward you immensely.

I wish to learn tajweed the right way.

I was taught the wrong way the Urdu way

Could you tell me where I need to start please?

WaleedMahmood
12-18-2020, 05:21 AM
Walikumsalaam,

That looks good. I will use it.

BeTheChange
01-03-2021, 12:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekingknowledge

Asalamualykum,

Ameen and you too. Alhamdulillah. I think many of us were so you're not alone. It's never too late to start! I would strongly advise you to start off with Qaidaah that is the arabic alphabet - Aalif, baa, taa, thaa etc. Repetition is key so listen to the above youtube videos over and over again until it is perfected.

If you can find a local tajweed teacher this would be even more beneficial for you insha Allah.

Once your tajweed is perfected subhana Allah you never want to leave the Quraan! You unlock many hidden treasures of the holy Quraan. Try and buy a colour coded Quraan too if that helps.

May Allah swt make it easy for you Ameen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Islami.Mu'mina
01-03-2021, 01:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekingknowledge

what is the urdu way?

BeTheChange
01-08-2021, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
what is the urdu way?
Basically without tajweed so you don't do justice to the Quraan! For example you would read Quraan without stopping in the right places, without prolonging the maad, continuing reading when you should have stopped for a few seconds etc.

May Allah swt forgive us all for our shortcomings Ameen!!

MazharShafiq
01-12-2021, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Basically without tajweed so you don't do justice to the Quraan! For example you would read Quraan without stopping in the right places, without prolonging the maad, continuing reading when you should have stopped for a few seconds etc.

Ameen

BeTheChange
01-16-2021, 04:19 PM
I found another excellent channel. Please scroll through the channels other videos too!

Islami.Mu'mina
01-22-2021, 02:34 AM

Oh jazakaAllahu khayran i never knew this

Anamul
07-15-2021, 12:45 PM
This is a great decision you have made. Masha allah.

Asalamualykum

I hope you are all well and getting ready for Ramadhaan insha Allah. In preparation for the blessed month if you are struggling reciting Quraan Shareef then please visit this brother's channel on youtube. Insha Allah you won't be disappointed as he explains the verbal pronunciation of the arabic letters and words in a very eloquent manner.

Our brother starts with the arabic alphabet but he also progresses onto the Quraan Shareef so please look at his other uploads as well. For a quick and easy find click on his playlist on youtube insha Allah. May Allah swt make it easy for us all Ameen.

Moizraza
12-21-2022, 01:37 PM
Salam brother,
If you read Quran daily, i will suggest you to read it from Faiz e Islam, from Faizeislam-dot-net, there they have uploaded the Quran Kareem in a format where we can easily read Quran with Tajweed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.