/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Signs of Allah's love

Al-Ansariyah
04-12-2020, 05:35 PM
If Allaah loves you, do not ask about the good that you will attain and the virtue that you will acquire… it is sufficient for you to know that you are the beloved of Allaah. The great fruits of the love of Allaah for His slave are as follows:

1 – People will love him and he will be accepted on earth, as it says in the hadeeth narrated by al-Bukhaari (3209): "When Allaah loves a slave, He says to Jibreel, 'I love so-and-so, so love him,' so Jibreel loves him and then calls out to the people of heaven, 'Allaah loves so-and-so, so love him,' and the people of heaven love him, and then acceptance is placed in the Earth for him."

2 – What Allaah has mentioned in the hadeeth qudsi of the great virtues of those whom He loves. It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him." Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6502.

This hadeeth qudsi includes a number of benefits of Allaah’s love for His slave:

(i) "I am his hearing with which he hears" i.e., he does not listen to anything but that which Allaah loves.

(ii) "his seeing with which he sees" i.e., he does not see anything but that which Allaah loves.

(iii) "his hand with which he strikes" i.e., he does not do anything with his hand but that which Allaah loves.

(iv) "and his foot with which he walks" i.e., he does not go towards anything but that which Allaah loves.

(v) "Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him" i.e., his du’aa’s (supplications) are heard and his requests are granted.

(vi) "and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it" i.e., he is protected by Allaah from all things…

We ask Allaah to help us to please Him.

And Allaah knows best.

Source: Islam Q&A

[https://files]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Desert
04-14-2020, 03:02 PM
Just small good deeds to obtain Allah's love...

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.