/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Extreme moodiness and irratibilty

Desert
04-13-2020, 09:08 PM
As Salam alaikum

Can I have some advice about how I can control my extreme moodiness and irratibilty I can't function anymore because of it...

I cannot deal with people my mind just goes into anger and irratibilty and moodiness
It makes me out of it...

How do I deal with people who don't like me or even show with comments that I have to bow to them yo live?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
04-13-2020, 10:11 PM
Walikum salaam. Can you avoid them? Or you have to deal with them?

Desert
04-13-2020, 11:47 PM
I don't want to avoid my family I want to comfort them I want to be a very colorful loving caring person to them....

I pray to God I don't always have extreme movement disorder and panic attacks and irratibilty and moodiness to dispespect them

I pray all Muslims are happy with me but my mental health is making me compelled to treat others with anger...and impulsively

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.