/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Smoked and lost sense of self

throwawayhelp
04-14-2020, 01:55 AM
Salam, i was already pretty depressed before I smoked and then I smoked weed and now everything feels completely worthless and it feels like there is no allah and everything is useless, I have since then stopped smoking but I am wondering if this feeling will go away? Please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
04-14-2020, 05:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by throwawayhelp
Salam, i was already pretty depressed before I smoked and then I smoked weed and now everything feels completely worthless and it feels like there is no allah and everything is useless, I have since then stopped smoking but I am wondering if this feeling will go away? Please help
Walekumassalam
This is the satan, trying to seduce u....It would be better if u seek refuge in Allah and call out to Him for help....Also pray in the last third of the night so that u can build a strong connection between u and Allah...

Studentofdeed
04-14-2020, 05:34 PM
Yes, don't lose hope. Its never too late to turn back as long as ur breathing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.