/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about Hereafter

Nitro Zeus
04-15-2020, 09:23 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I heard of authentic report of Holy Prophet saying something very scary and astonishing: "you will die the way you lived and you will be resurrected the way you died".

The reason I find this to be very scary report is because, the doctors in Bucharest have made me backbone surgery and have made for me metal bars and my doctor told me that I will have it for rest of my life and if we were to remove it then you will again have backbone problems and our work is in vein.

However, after remembering this statement from my doctor, I started to be kinda freaked out because I have the feelings that I will have metal bars on my back even after I will be resurrected.

The point is this, that I was hoping that on the Day of Resurrection, Allah will resurrect me without having metal bars, because I'm tired to wear continually metal bars for all my life, and what about for eternity?? Will I also wear metal bars for eternity?? Will I be resurrected with metal bars and I will live with them inside me for eternity??

Jazakhalakhayr.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
04-16-2020, 06:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

I heard of authentic report of Holy Prophet saying something very scary and astonishing: "you will die the way you lived and you will be resurrected the way you died".

The reason I find this to be very scary report is because, the doctors in Bucharest have made me backbone surgery and have made for me metal bars and my doctor told me that I will have it for rest of my life and if we were to remove it then you will again have backbone problems and our work is in vein.

However, after remembering this statement from my doctor, I started to be kinda freaked out because I have the feelings that I will have metal bars on my back even after I will be resurrected.

The point is this, that I was hoping that on the Day of Resurrection, Allah will resurrect me without having metal bars, because I'm tired to wear continually metal bars for all my life, and what about for eternity?? Will I also wear metal bars for eternity?? Will I be resurrected with metal bars and I will live with them inside me for eternity??

Jazakhalakhayr.
Walekumassalam

Well.... it's not related to physical appearance. It's about how we lived our life. If we worshipped Allah, then we'll have a good death. Nd if otherwise, then death would be scary.
I don't know about second phrase.
Jazakallah khair

emem123
04-16-2020, 07:21 AM
Then make a simple dua to Allah not with the metal bars. As I remember, I just remember, that when a servant asks from Allah, Allah will give. He is most merciful let's remember. Correct me if I'm wrong I'm just human. So... Yeah... Make dua not with the metal bars in you. A simple dua. Why would Allah or God even do such thing. He is most good. He knows you. He knows what you think and if you thinkin you don't want metal bars on you then Allah will not put it. Just be a good person to Allah(sweet).

MazharShafiq
04-16-2020, 08:10 AM
That doesn't mean it at all. This means that if you live a good life in the world, then you will die in the state of goodness, and you will be raised in a good way. Will remove the mercy but the conditions are faith and good deeds.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
04-16-2020, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
That doesn't mean it at all. This means that if you live a good life in the world, then you will die in the state of goodness, and you will be raised in a good way. Will remove the mercy but the conditions are faith and good deeds.
Now it makes perfect sense!! Thanx for explanation. Now I have better understanding.

Al-Ansariyah
04-17-2020, 08:17 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

Jazakhalakhayr.
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/8502...hysical-faults

This may help..

MazharShafiq
04-17-2020, 12:39 PM
Now it makes perfect sense!! Thanx for explanation. Now I have better understanding.
my pleasure bro.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.