/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Muslim is the Mirror of other Muslim

MohammadRafique
04-17-2020, 02:28 PM
Attachment 6883

A Muslim is the Mirror of other Muslim

Abu Hurayra (R.A.) reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "A believer is the mirror of his brother. A believer is the brother of another believer. He protects him against loss and defends him behind his back"
(Hsan: Albani).
This hadith reveals that a faithful believer is the mirror of another believer as that he looks in him his own reflection and deems about him that, “as it is I, and there is no difference between him and me”. The likeness of these two Muslim believers is as two souls in one body. That is why the one protects the other against his loss and defends him behind his back. It means that if any one raises any objection on the first or back bites, then this believer defends him to make the first clear, and also helps him in every walk of life.
May Allah Almighty give us ”taufeeq” to act upon this saying of the holy Prophet PBUH and to become a mirror of the other Muslims, Amin.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
04-17-2020, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MohammadRafique
Attachment 6883

A Muslim is the Mirror of other Muslim

Abu Hurayra (R.A.) reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "A believer is the mirror of his brother. A believer is the brother of another believer. He protects him against loss and defends him behind his back"
(Hsan: Albani).
This hadith reveals that a faithful believer is the mirror of another believer as that he looks in him his own reflection and deems about him that, “as it is I, and there is no difference between him and me”. The likeness of these two Muslim believers is as two souls in one body. That is why the one protects the other against his loss and defends him behind his back. It means that if any one raises any objection on the first or back bites, then this believer defends him to make the first clear, and also helps him in every walk of life.
May Allah Almighty give us ”taufeeq” to act upon this saying of the holy Prophet PBUH and to become a mirror of the other Muslims, Amin.
ameen .nice sharing.

MohammadRafique
04-17-2020, 03:07 PM
Thank you very much brother for commenting on my post, jazakAllah o khairan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.