/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jannah, a place of love and Happiness. Please do take a moment to read this. :)

BlessedHijabi
04-19-2020, 12:31 PM
There is a place I visited every evening to just watch the sunset and that place has definitely given me peace. Everyday exactly at sunset, I would sit there alone for a couple of minutes and stare into the space as the winds approached in a gale force. It was peaceful yet not satisfying.

The true exact meaning of 'the peace' was still haunting in my mind. What I thought to be peaceful was going to last only for limited period of time. The eternal peace is what every single person craves but fails to understand the true meaning of it!!

Imagine a world free of Hatred, jealousy, Ego, Conflicts, Hostility, sadness and pride. The world I describe doesn't even exist here. But it does exist somewhere beyond the seven skies where a human is incapable of reaching and that's what I'm craving for and waiting for the day when we shall die and be resurrected, Forgiven for our sins, cleansed of our mistakes and If HE wills, we might be able to enter into a place I've always dreamt of, a place full of love and happiness.

In Shaa Allah let's all make this our only goal and let not the wordly life distract us.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
04-19-2020, 12:54 PM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

We should seek pleasure of Allah and allowing us to see His Face. That's greater than Jannat ul Firadus. and I don't mean we should deny Paradise. it is our ultimate destination indeed.

Allah is Hidden from us. We cant see Him, yet He sees us.

Vision perceives Him not, but He perceives [all] vision; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted. 6:103

Even Prophet Moses peace be upon him couldn't bear seeing Him may He be glorifed.

Allah, our Creator is Al-Wadud. The Most Loving. He loves the believers who also loves Him.

May Allah grant us into Jannat-ul-Firdaus and allow us to see at His Face.

[Some] faces, that Day, will be radiant

Looking at their Lord.

Surah Qiyamah 22-23

BlessedHijabi
04-19-2020, 01:25 PM
Walaikum Assalam brother,
Indeed. May Allah forgive us all and grant us Jannah and give us the ability to see him. Aameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.