/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do you love most about Prophet Muhammad SAW?

Dianah
04-19-2020, 02:50 PM
Assalam o Alaikum,

This is a light hearted topic. I want to keep my mind away from the doom and gloom.

I am currently studying the character of our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW and everytime I look into his character, I find myself more and more intrigued and invested in knowing even more about him. The Prophet is someone whom we can definitely relate to no matter what social status we are. He is a prophet,messenger, leader, father figure and friend to us all even though we've never even met. I am curious, what qualities of his do you love and relate the most? If he was standing in front of you now, what would you say?

I pray that one day that we can all stand by him and meet him with a smile and say " Salam".

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
04-19-2020, 09:58 PM
that was kind to everyone and he was always loving to his children. The most important thing i loved was how nice he was even to non-Muslims. He believed in justice not just for Muslims but non-Muslims as well

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.