/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am a New convert at 35...

jonah
04-19-2020, 07:51 PM
I just converted and begun to study and pray everything I read and learn in the book and from videos I watch have been in my heart since birth its like i have been a muslim all my life can anyone explain thisa? subhanallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jonah
04-19-2020, 07:54 PM
also learning Arabic is second nature to me...when I hear it I understand it complete but I cant respond fluently yet.. its very shocking that I know all of this stuff since I can remember

eesa the kiwi
04-19-2020, 09:41 PM
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Welcome to the forum

Al-Ansariyah
04-20-2020, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jonah
also learning Arabic is second nature to me...when I hear it I understand it complete but I cant respond fluently yet.. its very shocking that I know all of this stuff since I can remember
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarkatuh
Welcome to islam.

This is all bcoz Islam is fitrih deen. The word 'fitrih' is kinda hard to explain. But let me give a small explanation.
Fitrah is that which is done according to natural pattern , which is the law of nature and no one can change it.
That is why , whenever people from other faiths come to know about islam, or practice islam, they feel relief coz that's how they are created , that's what they are created for. And every human on earth is born as muslim.

It's really gud to know that u are striving hard towards righteousness.

Jazakallah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.