/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this a problem on my part and what can i do?

Drake144
04-20-2020, 12:02 PM
Assalam alaikum

I am new to Islam and i am learning a lot but i have a problem that is making me uncomfortable. I would say I am average looking male and in my country religion isn't very practiced, but every female after meeting me through friends or grocery shop, work, university, anywhere even very old women that could be my mother start liking me. At the beginning i thought it's just a temporary thing but it is a very big problem, they don't mind even betraying their boyfriends or husbands for me or better to convince themselves that they can get me. I don't mind the temptation because i can control myself and try my best to avoid contact for their sake, because before they meet me they are normal and loyal to their bf and husbands. I wear nothing revealing and am just nice with everybody, so is this my fault and what can i do to help them, or should i just always avoid women?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
04-20-2020, 12:43 PM
assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu

Welcome to Islam. May Allah grant you into Jannat ul Firadus and protect you from hellfire.

You must stay away from these women. These are tests from Allah. Lower your gaze down and protect your private parts from everyone except your wife. Don't also touch them either.

In case, since you are new to Islam. Islamically, the private parts is navel to knees. So that means, you must cover them.

May Allah protect you.

Studentofdeed
04-20-2020, 12:43 PM
Walkum Salaam brother. Never be alone with a women since the devil is the third. This will avoid temptation and avoid women when you can. May Allah reward you for your efforts and make it easier

Muharar
04-20-2020, 02:00 PM
It's certainly an interesting predicament you allegedly find yourself in.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
04-20-2020, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Drake144
Assalam alaikum

I am new to Islam and i am learning a lot but i have a problem that is making me uncomfortable. I would say I am average looking male and in my country religion isn't very practiced, but every female after meeting me through friends or grocery shop, work, university, anywhere even very old women that could be my mother start liking me. At the beginning i thought it's just a temporary thing but it is a very big problem, they don't mind even betraying their boyfriends or husbands for me or better to convince themselves that they can get me. I don't mind the temptation because i can control myself and try my best to avoid contact for their sake, because before they meet me they are normal and loyal to their bf and husbands. I wear nothing revealing and am just nice with everybody, so is this my fault and what can i do to help them, or should i just always avoid women?
Well how about you lower your gaze and keep contact to a minimum? You can communicate when you need to while lowering your gaze and being straightforward.

CuriousonTruth
04-20-2020, 08:49 PM
Don't put too much effort into. Whether you're a new muslim, old muslim, non-muslim, too many talented men ruin their careers by investing their time and emotion on women. It's all a waste. Focus on your studies, career and religion.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.