/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Converting into islam

Hoorain
04-20-2020, 06:34 PM
As salamu alaykum to all muslims. I am converting into muslim on first day of ramadan and I am very excited to be a muslim. My muslim name is hoorain and one of my muslim pakistani friend given this name. I am learning about islam and also learning how to perform salah. :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dianah
04-20-2020, 06:59 PM
Waalaikumussalam sister. I am so happy for you. Ramadhan is truly a beautiful month for it. Your name Hoorain means woman of paradise, right? Your friend seems to really care about you. I pray that Allah truly makes you one of the woman of paradise, just like your name. Insha Allah, you will be a good muslimah. Dont rush learning islam all at once, ok? Take your time, one step at a time and at your own pace. Sometimes there will be a little hardship along the way but be positive because Allah is always beside you and will guide you all the way. :statisfie

Hoorain
04-21-2020, 12:22 AM
Hi sister thank you so much and yes name of the meaning is woman of paradise.. Yes muslim people are good :statisfie Mssha Allah

Umm Malik
04-21-2020, 12:31 AM
welcome to islam okhti
feel free to ask any thing you need to know
also we can be sisters for the sake of allah helping each other to be more close to
your sister maryam from algeria
happy to know that you will fast your first Ramadan in your Muslim journey

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hoorain
04-21-2020, 12:38 AM
Hi sister.. nice to meet you maryam and thank you so much.. yes I am learning and I feel so satisfied now and yes I will try to fast in ramadan.. :statisfie

Umm Malik
04-21-2020, 12:42 AM
be strong
fasting wll help in your spiritual and health life
you will see how fasting is amazing !

Sister_45644
04-21-2020, 12:43 AM
May Allah guide your path and bless you abundantly

Al-Ansariyah
04-21-2020, 01:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hoorain
As salamu alaykum to all muslims. I am converting into muslim on first day of ramadan and I am very excited to be a muslim. My muslim name is hoorain and one of my muslim pakistani friend given this name. I am learning about islam and also learning how to perform salah. :statisfie
May Allah make u steadfast and grant Jannah al firdaus :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.