/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can we pray for non-Muslims?

emem123
04-22-2020, 06:51 AM
I just read, may God forgive me if I'm wrong, but I really remember that Ummah means mankind and that means even non-Muslim. Just saying. So I ask a question. Is it alright to pray for non-Muslims? I have Christian relatives and they are nice people. I already know of the if you are sure they are in to hell you cannot pray for them, but I do not know if they are certain in hell. Who even knows they are in hell for sure? Hm... Maybe someone knows... Can I pray for non-Muslims? I hope we have a beneficial and peaceful discussion.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlessedHijabi
04-22-2020, 11:24 AM
Assalamu alaikum,
https://youtu.be/lDC5rWpfqvY
I hope this helps
Jazak Allah.

Can We Pray for Non Muslims? - Nouman Ali Khan - Quran Weekly - YouTube
Sponsored by Zakat Foundation Make du'aa for the guidance of your non-Muslim family and friends. http://QuranWeekly.com - Visit our website! http://facebook.......

Hassy
04-22-2020, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem123
I just read, may God forgive me if I'm wrong, but I really remember that Ummah means mankind and that means even non-Muslim. Just saying. So I ask a question. Is it alright to pray for non-Muslims? I have Christian relatives and they are nice people. I already know of the if you are sure they are in to hell you cannot pray for them, but I do not know if they are certain in hell. Who even knows they are in hell for sure? Hm... Maybe someone knows... Can I pray for non-Muslims? I hope we have a beneficial and peaceful discussion.

Yes, you can pray for them, you can pray for their good health, guidance (may Allah gives them hidayah and shifa). You never know they could become Muslim as well.

Al-Ansariyah
04-22-2020, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem123
Assalamualaikum
U have to invite them towards islam with full courage. Even if whole world turns against u due to this, Allah will always be with u. If u have told them about ur reverting, then ur conduct and ur gentleness in talking should be the invitation. They will soon realise that this is what islam teaches.
U should pray to Allah nd try ur best in inviting them towards islam. No need to fear them, fear just Allah. Nd be patient in every difficulty, u r rewarded for being patient.
May Allah make u steadfast nd give ur family guidance.

Must read this..
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1012...ir-be-punished

Jazakallah khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
emem123
04-23-2020, 02:16 AM
Okay. Jazakallahu Khairan.

MazharShafiq
04-23-2020, 09:21 AM
you can pary for them to faithful life in their life.

emem123
04-24-2020, 03:13 AM
Thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.