/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In need of dua

Nie
04-22-2020, 10:18 AM
As salaamu Alaikum, I’m new too this site I’m going threw a rough time and i needed to reach out to other Muslims too feel loved by other Muslims my husband is currently in the hospital fighting this virus i need du’a from my Muslim brothers and sisters i feel alone even thou i have family but most are not Muslim i cry everyday i make dua and prayers too i miss my husband so much and i know i have too have patience and it’s so hard for me inshallah Allah will grant him shifa ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
04-22-2020, 10:25 AM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamatullahi wa barakuthu

May Allah grant your husband good health, and heal all infected Muslims there, and we should not forget our brothers and sisters facing opression, tyranny, hunger, poverty and other problems.

Sister_45644
04-22-2020, 10:38 AM
May Allah give you patience at this most difficult moment. May Allah give your husband a good health again.
I will pray for him sister. Dont despair and never lose hope. Allah is always by your side

Nie
04-22-2020, 10:40 AM
Thank u sister this really gives me hope! Allah is Akbar!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sister_45644
04-22-2020, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nie
Thank u sister this really gives me hope! Allah is Akbar!
Yes sister, May Allah bless you.

Studentofdeed
04-22-2020, 10:55 AM
You are in our prayers Sister

BlessedHijabi
04-22-2020, 11:07 AM
Walaikum assalam
May Allah make it easy for you and your family. May Allah give Shifa to your husband and everyone else suffering with this virus. May Allah protect our muslim brothers and sisters. Aameen. Do not lose hope sister.

Al-Ansariyah
04-22-2020, 01:24 PM
May Allah grant u patience and ur husband a gud health.
Ameen.
Inshallah, everything will be fine.

Whenever u feel alone, text me.

MazharShafiq
04-22-2020, 02:14 PM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamatullahi wa barakuthu

May Allah grant your husband good health,and give you patience at this most difficult moment.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!