/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried that I sinned unintentionally?

RR02
04-23-2020, 10:41 AM
Assalamualaikum sisters and brothers,

Last year during Ramadan I didn't fast because I had exams that would have a huge impact on my future. I thought I would be exempt from fasting, because my parents were telling me not to fast because they believed I may have been too stressed and that I needed to eat to keep up my energy for the exams. I was stressed out about them and really did not want to fail.

I would have fasted if I didn't have exams or if my exams were after Iftar time.

But I didn't because I believe I would have been exempt from them, but now I am reading articles, saying that exams are not a valid reason to skip fasting, so now I think I sinned- and I didn't mean to. Had I known I wasn't exempt from fasting I still would have fasted.

Please tell me what is the best way to repent my sin?

I was advised by my parents and teachers to not fast, so I didn't, but now I'm finding out I sinned- and also many other Muslim students didn't fast as well, so we all sinned.

Help?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
04-23-2020, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by RR02
Assalamualaikum sisters and brothers,

Last year during Ramadan I didn't fast because I had exams that would have a huge impact on my future. I thought I would be exempt from fasting, because my parents were telling me not to fast because they believed I may have been too stressed and that I needed to eat to keep up my energy for the exams. I was stressed out about them and really did not want to fail.

I would have fasted if I didn't have exams or if my exams were after Iftar time.

But I didn't because I believe I would have been exempt from them, but now I am reading articles, saying that exams are not a valid reason to skip fasting, so now I think I sinned- and I didn't mean to. Had I known I wasn't exempt from fasting I still would have fasted.

Please tell me what is the best way to repent my sin?

I was advised by my parents and teachers to not fast, so I didn't, but now I'm finding out I sinned- and also many other Muslim students didn't fast as well, so we all sinned.

Help?
Walekumassalam

U just have to repent to Allah nd fast those no. of days.

Jazakallah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.