View Full Version : Hating Allah?

Desert
04-23-2020, 01:38 PM
As Salam Alaikum

Let's say a person was mentally tormented in life
And he/she ended up hating Allah?..
Theirs nothing that anybody can do no zikr no ayah to
Reawaken that person's faith....???

They keep saying their Christian or Jew if told why?...
And because of their tormented mind they love Jesus and left prophet Muhammad's love?...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Desert
04-28-2020, 01:24 AM
I love Allaah I love His rasool Nabi Muhammad peace be upon him

I just suffer from waswaas...

Please post this mods

Jazakh Allah khairun.

Studentofdeed
04-28-2020, 04:19 AM
Sister there are times when I am angry too. But I realize there is nothing else I can do. There is no one more sincere than Allah. I can be angry but I have to realize everyone leaves except Allah. Just try to do good deeds and hope Allah is pleased with us. I guess its a good thing if we are suffering because then it means our next life may be easier. Someone told me that if your life is full of ease then you should be worried

Al-Ansariyah
04-28-2020, 06:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
As Salam Alaikum

And he/she ended up hating Allah?..
Theirs nothing that anybody can do no zikr no ayah to
Reawaken that person's faith....???

They keep saying their Christian or Jew if told why?...
And because of their tormented mind they love Jesus and left prophet Muhammad's love?...
Always remind urself that Allah loves u ,no matter what. Just know that whatever He does is for our own good. Even if we don't like it, at the end we're gonna be grateful for that hardship. Think positive of Allah. How can u hate Him when He loves u sooooo much? How will u answer Him on the day of judgement? Think positive of Allah. Seriously ur life will change. Don't attach ur heart to this world. Don't put ur hope in it. U will get hurt.
Trust Allah , put all of ur hopes in Him. He will not disappoint u.

Do read this book:)

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...thKqX33OVhAtvw

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Desert
04-28-2020, 09:31 AM
May Allaah give you happiness in this life and the next brother and sister...

I learned that Allaah is our true friend when we are in a diffcult situation in life...it is Satan the accursed that wants us to despair of Allah Al mighty mercy....

May Allaah give you brother and sister that are speaking with me jannat firdaws ameen...

Eric H
05-11-2020, 08:12 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Desert;

format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
I think you have two choices, you keep struggling through your life to come out on top; or you give in and let it beat you.

Belief is a powerful tool, whether you believe you can, or you believe you can't - you are probably right, it all starts from belief. If you believe you CAN beat your depression, then you keep pushing yourself harder, if you have a failure, you pick yourself up and try again. Failure only becomes a failure when you give in. When you suffer from depression everything seems like it takes so much effort, it seems like you have to run a marathon just to face your daily life.

The good news is that you can beat this, you can find the strength to keep going, you are not on your own, you can turn to Allah, and Allah wants what is good for all his creation - that includes you. Now you don't have to believe me, you first need to believe in yourself, that with Allah's help you can come through this. Allah will not put a burden on you that will be too heavy for you to carry; he is with you.

I don't think you ever stop struggling through life, you have some better times in between; somehow you have to get from your age to my age with a smile on your face, knowing it was all worth while. It can be done.

The alternative is to believe you can't can't beat your depression, so give up now, you have already lost and your beliefs were right.

May Allah bless you with the wisdom, strength, peace, perseverance and the resilience to do his will,

Eric

amnasheikh99
05-11-2020, 11:04 PM
I've always suffered from abuse my all life. My father was verbally, physically and financially abusive and never let go of an opportunity of beating the crap out of my mum and i.
However, it did not make me hate God, rather increased my faith in Him. My father is really pious, pays zakat and sadqat, helps others etc, and he is sure he is a jannati. But whenever i recite the Quran i realise that it is not true. God will judge based on equity. So even if he has been nice to others, his deeds would be of no good if i dont forgive him. At the end of the day, my Allah made me realise that this life is temporary, and we just need to be strong.
Hating God would only make u anxious, because there was a time i had too started to stop praying and lost my faith. The only thing that helped me was to understand that this life is temporary. Pain and suffering will come to an end, and we will be rewarded one way oe the other

Eric H
05-12-2020, 07:45 AM
Greetings and peace be with you amnasheikh99; and welcome tot he forum;

I've always suffered from abuse my all life.
However, it did not make me hate God, rather increased my faith in Him.
his deeds would be of no good if i dont forgive him.
At the end of the day, my Allah made me realise that this life is temporary, and we just need to be strong. The only thing that helped me was to understand that this life is temporary. Pain and suffering will come to an end, and we will be rewarded one way oe the other.
Thanks for sharing your story. You seem to have found a great strength through all your trials. I feel you will do remarkable things in your life helping others who are suffering in similar ways.

May Allah bless you with the wisdom, strength, kindness and the peace to do his will.

Eric

amnasheikh99
05-13-2020, 10:47 AM
My father abuses me to this very day. I failed an exam and he threw me out of the house, where as it was him that caused me to fail the exam in the first place. He abuses my mother constantly. calls me a prostitute, ----- and what not. I am not married and he says it to my face that i am ugly and i will suffer because of my ugly face. I tried talking to him once and he has held a grudge against me ever since, It is really tough, but God is the only One keeping me sane.

Studentofdeed
05-13-2020, 10:58 AM
Sister I am truly sorry. I will may due for you. Of course when people make comments about your face then it means it is the opposite. People often make remarks to put others down because they are jealous themselves and inferior and unhappy with themselves. I would not rely on him or your mother to get you married. Do you have any uncles who can look for you? Or imam or someone in a nearby mosque that can help you? Also its a grave since to accuse someone of being an adultress. If the accusation if false, the person is lashed 80 times and his testimony is refused unless he repents. Pay no attention to your father and try if you can to maintain ties of kinship but if you are worries about your safety then stay away. Inshallah you will go through this. Our prayers are with you

amnasheikh99
05-13-2020, 11:09 AM
but it isn't people, its ur own father calling you ugly. and no, we live in an isolated area, and iam not allowed to leave the house, nor do i have any relatives.

Al-Ansariyah
05-13-2020, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amnasheikh99
but it isn't people, its ur own father calling you ugly. and no, we live in an isolated area, and iam not allowed to leave the house, nor do i have any relatives.
Sister,Understand this that u and ur mother are being tested through ur father. We all will make dua for you.
U r not ugly. If a person calls u ugly, it doesn't mean u will eventually become ugly. Allah has made u, and He doesn't err. He is Al-Musawwir. don't lose hope. Everything will be fine.

Studentofdeed
05-13-2020, 11:17 AM
Sister my own father neglected me during my childhood. He beat me when I was young and was one of the reasons I was pushed away from Islam. Alhamdullah it doesn't happen anymore because I'm older and he is weaker but I know where you coming from. My father constantly accuses me of being a bad Muslim and at times ridicules me because I wanted to get married. He turned me into a joke simply because I did not want to do haram. Its hard but I'm sharing this so you know you are not alone and I understand your situation. Can your mother assist you in anyway? I will make dua for you

Desert
05-14-2020, 01:32 PM
I have learned from the shaykh on islamqa.org
That I'm still Muslim...

Alhamdulillah

It was a question greiving my soul ever since 2010....

May Allaah give our Prophet Muhammad his peace and blessings and all the happiness in the akhira

Ameen

May Allaah forgive the momineen...

Ameen

amnasheikh99
05-14-2020, 03:20 PM
Thanku for sharing. Iam just waiting for his end.. God will avenge me iam sure

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.