/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan Problem

JusPassingBy
04-24-2020, 06:05 PM
As-salamu alaykum

i have haraam money that i plan on donating all to charity once i find a job InshAllah, currently it is Ramadan and i seen a video on youtube that Allah denies the dua or 3 people and including them is the one who makes and uses haraam money. i don’t have any other option of opening my fast other than using this haraam money so is my fasts just going to waste aswell as my duas being rejected? even though i’m trying to find a job and get rid of this money

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
04-24-2020, 09:16 PM
Walaikum Assalaam,

No, you still have to fast, and you should still make du'a for yourself and others because you don't know whether it will be rejected or not. Don't let yourself move away from ibaadah, you should be increasing it to make up for the things you do wrong.

JusPassingBy
04-24-2020, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Walaikum Assalaam,

No, you still have to fast, and you should still make du'a for yourself and others because you don't know whether it will be rejected or not. Don't let yourself move away from ibaadah, you should be increasing it to make up for the things you do wrong.
okay, but when i open my fast i have to use my haraam money to buy the food and i don’t feel comfortable doing it

*charisma*
04-24-2020, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JusPassingBy
okay, but when i open my fast i have to use my haraam money to buy the food and i don’t feel comfortable doing it
You shouldn't use the money to buy food. You have to give the money away to someone who needs it. Inshallah Allah will provide for you a way to break your fast.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
JusPassingBy
04-24-2020, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
You shouldn't use the money to buy food. You have to give the money away to someone who needs it. Inshallah Allah will provide for you a way to break your fast.
i know i shouldn’t use the money to buy food but i don’t have halal money and i plan on donating all my money once i get a job InshAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.