/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage duas?

JusPassingBy
04-24-2020, 06:19 PM
As-salamu alaykum

can anyone list me the best duas that i can do every single day as much as possible in order so i can have my marriage accepted.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
04-24-2020, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JusPassingBy
As-salamu alaykum

can anyone list me the best duas that i can do every single day as much as possible in order so i can have my marriage accepted.
Walekumassalam

I don't know any specific dua for marriage. But u can just make dua in ur own language. Nd along with dua, be sure that it is going to be fulfilled. Don't lose hope and don't be impatient.coz duas of a person are accepted as long as he doesn't hurry (from hadith).
So trust the Almighty. He will accept ur dua.

May Allah reward u both for ur patience.

Imraan
04-24-2020, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JusPassingBy
As-salamu alaykum

Walaikum Salaam brother, Ramadan mubarak to you, hope you and your family are in good health and imaan insh Allah.

here's an ayat from the quran that you can recite taken from Surah Furqan (chapter 25) ayat 74

رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا

Transliteration: rabbana hablana min azwaajina wa dhuriyyatina qurrata A’yunin waj’alna lil- muttaqina imama

The above dua will assist you when you pray to Allah swt asking for a righteous wife insh Allah. Then the rest is down to the qadr of Allah.... Doors will open for you, Allahu Alaam brother... don;t get desperate, take all precautions i mean you have a responsibility right? its a given!, make informed decisions, avoid making decisions in haste and accept what is decreed by your lord. Subhan Allah.

Alongside... recite other duas too brother. If it is meant for you to have a wife, you will. Ultimately you need Allah swt, be a firm believer and everything will fall into place insh Allah, remember to have elders involved and make contentious decisions, seek out god fearing and pious suitor.... if you need to work on your own imaan then do so, don;t deny yourself that. Society right now is going in all different directions.

Hasbun Allah Wa'Neemal Wakeel, Wa'Neemal Mowla Wa'Neemal Naseeb!...............

Remember me and my family in your prayers brother (if you have time read my post about what happened with my marriage, may it guide you in making better decisions and avoid any potential pitfalls for you), My marriage from day one has had more downs than ups, i feel like im in a nightmare, to this day I am still suffering consequences.
Make sincere duas for everyone in this special month and thereafter....

Jazak Allah and Barak Allah Feek

MazharShafiq
04-25-2020, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imraan
Walaikum Salaam brother, Ramadan mubarak to you, hope you and your family are in good health and imaan insh Allah.

here's an ayat from the quran that you can recite taken from Surah Furqan (chapter 25) ayat 74

رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا

Transliteration: rabbana hablana min azwaajina wa dhuriyyatina qurrata A’yunin waj’alna lil- muttaqina imama

The above dua will assist you when you pray to Allah swt asking for a righteous wife insh Allah. Then the rest is down to the qadr of Allah.... Doors will open for you, Allahu Alaam brother... don;t get desperate, take all precautions i mean you have a responsibility right? its a given!, make informed decisions, avoid making decisions in haste and accept what is decreed by your lord. Subhan Allah.

Alongside... recite other duas too brother. If it is meant for you to have a wife, you will. Ultimately you need Allah swt, be a firm beleiver and everything will fall into place insh Allah, remember to have elders involved and make contientious decisions, seek out god fearing and pious suitor.... if you need to work on your own imaan then do so, don;t deny youirself that. Society right now is going in all different directions.

Hasbun Allah Wa'Neemal Wakeel, Wa'Neemal Mowla Wa'Neemal Naseeb!...............

Remember me and my family in your prayers brother (if you have time ride my post about what happened with my marriage, may it guide you in making better decisions and avoid any potential pitfalls for you), My marriage from day one has had more downs than ups, i feel like im in a nightmare, to this day I am still suffering consequences.
Make sincere duas for everyone in this special month and thereafter....

Jazak Allah and Barak Allah Feek
in sha Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.