/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rude to my dad

xa_xa_ft
04-24-2020, 09:47 PM
A few times i have been rude to my dad and now i feel like im destined for hell.

My dad shouts at me for not managing to work, cook and clean effociently.

Since corona life hes been shouting at me every other day despite me doing my best.

Anyways i literally had enough so i said some nasty things back.

The last few times i said stuff i apologised for it but now i dont even feel like apologising because ive never done anything wrong and i dont want to say bad things back but it just comes out in Anger.

Please advise me :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
04-24-2020, 09:52 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

You already know how much Allah puts parents in high esteem and that we shouldn't even say "uff" to them.

You shouldn't fight wrong with wrong. Be kind and dutiful to your parents. If you feel upset then just find a way to release your stress without disrespecting them. After your work try to spend time with him maybe it will soften his heart. Perhaps he is stressed out and is venting his frustrations on you, which isn't right, but make excuses for him because you can't understand him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.