/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is it perm!ssable

JusPassingBy
04-26-2020, 02:21 PM
i have haraam money that i am only currently holding onto until i receive a job InshAllah (please do dua for me to get one asap), i do plan on donating it all to charity InshAllah, will it still be permissible for me to donate it during ramadan also?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
JusPassingBy
04-26-2020, 02:31 PM
also the job that i’m aiming for requires me to have a specific item, if i buy that item which will help towards the success of me making halal money with paying for it with my haraam money, what’s the ruling on that?

Al-Ansariyah
04-27-2020, 08:54 AM
Seems like nobody knows its answer.

U may ask ur question here if it's related to ramadhan ( as they r accepting questions relating ramadhan).

https://islamqa.info/en

Islam Question & Answer
Islam Question & Answer is a site that aims to provide intelligent, authoritative responses to anyone's question about Islam...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.