/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Confused

lildurkotf
04-28-2020, 09:54 PM
Salaam all

I see some people , who are not on their deen or don’t have excellent character and they are so happy and are happily married and have kids and loving life etc, I then see people who are beautiful from the inside and are on their deen, and are struggling to get married, have kids, and failing to live the life they always wanted too. I don’t understand why bad things happen to good people or after everything ,still being on their deen and being close to Allah, their wishes and dreams don’t come true

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
04-28-2020, 11:26 PM
Walaikum Assalaam

Use your eyes to look at something else. You're only choosing to see what makes you upset. This world is not our final destination. EVERYONE goes through ups and downs, no one has a perfect life, we are all tested in different ways. I think you need to read more about Islam and Quran and you will understand. Having kids, getting married, etc is not everyone's happiness, nor does it bring everyone happiness, so I don't know why you equate things that will make you happy with something that may not make someone happy. Focus on yourself. These types of questions are very selfish. If Allah took away all of your blessings tomorrow you would be crying, so give thanks and be aware with what you've already got.

Studentofdeed
04-28-2020, 11:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lildurkotf
Salaam all

I see some people , who are not on their deen or don’t have excellent character and they are so happy and are happily married and have kids and loving life etc, I then see people who are beautiful from the inside and are on their deen, and are struggling to get married, have kids, and failing to live the life they always wanted too. I don’t understand why bad things happen to good people or after everything ,still being on their deen and being close to Allah, their wishes and dreams don’t come true

If people whose life are going smooth, it implies they are distant from Allah. If someone is trying to be good and their life is full of struggles, it shows their level of faiths. A person who has higher faith will be tested harder. People are tested in different ways. Maybe some people are deprived of wealth because Allah wants to see how they do if they poor. Some have wealth but will they be humble or arrogant and stingy? Others get married easily but then will they stay loyal or will they have extramarital affairs? Some cannot get married because that is their test. Will they fall into haram relationships, give up? or stay patient even if it means them being decreed like that for life. We are all tested in different ways but the more tested you are, the opinion is you are more loved by Allah.
Allah knows best

IslamLife00
04-29-2020, 01:55 AM
This dunya is temporary existence, we are tested here.

[Allah] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed (Al Mulk 2)

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: "The world is a prison for al mu'min and Paradise for the kafir." (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

Narrated AbuMusa: The Prophet (ﷺ) said: This people of mine is one to which mercy is shown. It will have no punishment in the next world, but its punishment in this world will be trials, earthquakes and being killed. (Abu Dawud)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lildurkotf
04-29-2020, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
If people whose life are going smooth, it implies they are distant from Allah. If someone is trying to be good and their life is full of struggles, it shows their level of faiths. A person who has higher faith will be tested harder. People are tested in different ways. Maybe some people are deprived of wealth because Allah wants to see how they do if they poor. Some have wealth but will they be humble or arrogant and stingy? Others get married easily but then will they stay loyal or will they have extramarital affairs? Some cannot get married because that is their test. Will they fall into haram relationships, give up? or stay patient even if it means them being decreed like that for life. We are all tested in different ways but the more tested you are, the opinion is you are more loved by Allah.
Allah knows best
Thank you, love this answer

BeTheChange
04-29-2020, 10:32 PM
Walaikumasalaam

It is a natural and normal human question to ask. As Muslims we all know this life is a test so the believer expects nothing but trials and tribulations in this world. Study the Prophets lives. They were the closest and the most dearest of all was Prophet Muhammad s.a.w yet he s.a.w suffered the most. Enjoy and embrace the challenges. Minitor your behaviour, emotions, spirituality in good and bad times and always improve your previous best. We all struggle but the ones who bear it with patience and a smile are the ones who have passed the test.

A dear sheikh once said i do not care what state i wake up in as i do not know what is bad for me nor do i know what is good for me. Subhana Allah so our very perception of what is good and bad for us is flawed. Only our creator knows as we are all fashioned in such unique ways. Subhana Allah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.