/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marrying

JAM_Here
05-02-2020, 09:42 AM
:sl:

I am not married. You can give me a lesson about marriage that I already do not know.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
05-02-2020, 11:52 AM
Greetings and peace be with you OMA123;

Marriage is an imperfect man; marrying an imperfect woman; having imperfect children and living in an imperfect world. It is incredibly hard living with all this imperfection.

The first twenty five years of marriage are the hardest, then it gets harder. Nothing really prepares you for the problems that life throws at you. Fight all battles with kindness, be resilient to life's problems, keep persevering, keep forgiving; don't hold grudges or bring up past battles; always look for the good in your spouse. Put your spouse first above your children, if you get it right with your spouse then you will get it right with your children.

In the UK, about half of all fifteen year old children are not living with both their biological parents. This alone should tell you how challenging marriage can be.

All this works better with prayer because we all need a lot of help.

Having said all that, I wouldn't change a thing after thirty five years of marriage.

May Allah bless you on your journey,

Eric

xboxisdead
05-02-2020, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by OMA123
:sl:

I am not married. You can give me a lesson about marriage that I already do not know.
One word: Do not marry if you cannot mimic 100% the way prophet peace be upon him treated his spouse and you don't find a spouse that is at least 85% like his wife in treating you in return. Simple.

xboxisdead
05-02-2020, 05:21 PM
Moderator please merge together: Simply put. If YOU AND THE FUTURE WIFE doesn't mimic 100% like the way the prophet and his spouses treated each other and the character of the husband (YOU) and the wife (put wife in slot here) do not come under the category of what Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) describes as "good muslims" do......not.........get......married. Concept of Walt Disney of love is nothing more than a shaitaan wand designed to make your eyes go like this @_@ and you are hypnotized by his spell and when the spell is broken your life is in ruins as he points at you and laughs! If you do not follow the Qura'an and the way of the prophet you lost. Lost. Lost.

Start first following the Qura'an. See what is in the Qura'an that Allah commands you to be a good Muslim...do it. It may take years...that is your focus. Achieve them. Complete them. Perfect them if you have too. Now. Find a good woman who comes under the same umbrella. Observe how the prophet treated his wife in kindness and your right as a husband MUST ALSO BE FULFILLED DO NOT LET THE WORLD TAKE YOUR RIGHT AWAY. Husband's right need to be mentioned the same way Islam mentions widowed and divorced wife as both Husband right and divorced wife or widowed can easily be hidden under the darkness and ignored in society and Islam have no tolerance for that. So they will always be mentioned and put in your face. Your right as a husband must be protected don't sacrifice it and throw it away for peace...because there will be no such thing as peace if you do. If you can put all that under the umbrella then get married else be single.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.