/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please answer this

Hoorain
05-03-2020, 02:31 PM
As salamu alaykum to all muslims. I converted into Islam on the first day of Ramadhan and I am fasting also and I can say this was the best week of my life. Every day I am learning new things about Islam which is keeping me close to my deen. I am still learning how to pray... I know little prayers and I do actions but I dont know it is accepted or not. Can someone please tell me is it wrong to do actions if someone dont know the arabic and the person is in the learning process..???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
05-03-2020, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hoorain
As salamu alaykum to all muslims. I converted into Islam on the first day of Ramadhan and I am fasting also and I can say this was the best week of my life. Every day I am learning new things about Islam which is keeping me close to my deen. I am still learning how to pray... I know little prayers and I do actions but I dont know it is accepted or not. Can someone please tell me is it wrong to do actions if someone dont know the arabic and the person is in the learning process..???
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

There are many video about how to perform salat. One of the video below is by sheikh assim al Hakeem it is 1 hour. It takes time to perform salat correctly according to Quran and sunnah.

https://youtu.be/vx1rz-28HNk

You also need khusoo. Get rid of all worldly thinking and focus on Allah.

Arabic can be learnt through online course or female teacher.

JazakAllah khair

Al-Ansariyah
05-03-2020, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hoorain
Walekumassalam sis...:)
If u don't know arabic then u can say the certain words while performing actions. And it would be better if u learn it asap. My friend who is a new convert is also doing the same and she'll learn the whole prayer by the end of ramadhan Inshallah. She has a name similar to urs sis :D
So till then u may recite these words.-

What is requried from you for the time being is to say in the beginning of the prayer and between each movement between positions "Allaahu ak-bar" (a glorification of Allaah). While standing, bowing, prostrating, and sitting, you should say "subhaan allaah wal-hamdu lillaah wa-laa ilaaha illallaahu wallaahu akbar." (Glory be to Allaah, and praise and thanks be to Allaah, and there is no god but Allaah, and Allaah is the most Exalted and Great.) Then conclude the prayer by turning your head to the right then left, each time saying "as-salaamu alaikum."

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/378/...peaking-muslim

This will help Inshallah..
If u have any query, don't hesitate to dm me:)

May Allah make u steadfast..ameen

moinudin
05-03-2020, 06:49 PM
و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome to Islam! I'm also a revert (2 years ago), and scholars have taught me that whole you're learning you just do what you can. You are forgiven for what you don't know while learning. Prioritise learning salah and purifaction (wudo and ghusl).

. It might be difficult with the lockdown, but try find a local mosque that's open and speak to the Imam they should be able to advise you. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

May Allah guide you and ease the learning process for you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamLife00
05-03-2020, 08:20 PM
wa'alaykumussalaam wa rahmatullahi

Welcome to Islam and the forum
Do not worry too much. You have only been a muslim for how many days?
Allah does not burden a soul more than what it can bear (Al Baqarah).
Start with what you can do and gradually add more
May Allah grant you guidance and everything you need to learn Islam and apply it in your life InshaAllah

Hoorain
05-04-2020, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IslamLife00
wa'alaykumussalaam wa rahmatullahi

Welcome to Islam and the forum
Do not worry too much. You have only been a muslim for how many days?
Allah does not burden a soul more than what it can bear (Al Baqarah).
Start with what you can do and gradually add more
May Allah grant you guidance and everything you need to learn Islam and apply it in your life InshaAllah

Thank you sister.. Almost 8 days now .. :statisfie

Hoorain
05-04-2020, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moinudin
و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome to Islam! I'm also a revert (2 years ago), and scholars have taught me that whole you're learning you just do what you can. You are forgiven for what you don't know while learning. Prioritise learning salah and purifaction (wudo and ghusl).

I recommend reading https://www.-----------------/booksli.../laws-of-salah it's available for free as pdf. It might be difficult with the lockdown, but try find a local mosque that's open and speak to the Imam they should be able to advise you. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

May Allah guide you and ease the learning process for you.
Thank you brother ..:statisfie

Hoorain
05-04-2020, 01:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by user123name
Walekumassalam sis...:)
If u don't know arabic then u can say the certain words while performing actions. And it would be better if u learn it asap. My friend who is a new convert is also doing the same and she'll learn the whole prayer by the end of ramadhan Inshallah. She has a name similar to urs sis :D
So till then u may recite these words.-

What is requried from you for the time being is to say in the beginning of the prayer and between each movement between positions "Allaahu ak-bar" (a glorification of Allaah). While standing, bowing, prostrating, and sitting, you should say "subhaan allaah wal-hamdu lillaah wa-laa ilaaha illallaahu wallaahu akbar." (Glory be to Allaah, and praise and thanks be to Allaah, and there is no god but Allaah, and Allaah is the most Exalted and Great.) Then conclude the prayer by turning your head to the right then left, each time saying "as-salaamu alaikum."

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/378/...peaking-muslim

This will help Inshallah..
If u have any query, don't hesitate to dm me:)

May Allah make u steadfast..ameen
Thank you sister for helping me and I know about her.. :statisfie

Hoorain
05-04-2020, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

There are many video about how to perform salat. One of the video below is by sheikh assim al Hakeem it is 1 hour. It takes time to perform salat correctly according to Quran and sunnah.

https://youtu.be/vx1rz-28HNk

You also need khusoo. Get rid of all worldly thinking and focus on Allah.

Arabic can be learnt through online course or female teacher.

JazakAllah khair

Thank you brother I am watching this video now.. :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.