/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalaamalykum there's a lot of complex hadiths on here.

seekingknowledge
05-03-2020, 09:12 PM
Asalaamalykum sisters,

Could you could you please sign posted to me to
very simplified versions of the complex hadiths.

Finding them very complicated and far too advanced for me.
I do not understand in-depth tafseer of the 6 hadiths.

I am a beginner and a follow the path of the green lane Masjid and
similar Masjids
All my life my grandfather (Allah grant him jannah -ameen) had bought us all upon the Alhe hadith path. Allhumdullia.
Ways of salaf our predecessors.
Muhammad Nasiruddin al-Albani and Muhammad ibn al-Uthaymeen way and others'.

My family weren't happy with me when I unfortunately started following
the 'salafi' sect led by some of the friends I met. I am no longer in contact with them.

Felt almost like a cult where you were put into fear for sinning. Losing your self-confidence in things. Always crying as you believed that you were going to hell.
They didn't understand if you're working it's difficult. There are grey areas which even confuse me.

However on the plus side and taqwah excelled, the highest it has been between 2001-2014. Causing a rift between my siblings. I had changed as a person become too extreme.

It lead me being the opposite and practising less now almost lost my way in balancing Deen and dunya needs to have balance.

Jazakallah khurn for reading this ♥️

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.