/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Upset, Sad, broken, anxious

amnasheikh99
05-04-2020, 08:00 AM
I am writing with a heavy heart. My anger drove my partner away, and its been almost a month, i can't stop crying. He was the one, I know my heart, i fell in love with a man 8yrs ago, and after he left, i'd given up on love until i met this man. I feel sad, i feel anxious, and i feel like killing myself. I am on the verge of a mental breakdown. I can't enter my room without reminding myself of him, all the gifts he bought me. I don't know what to do, i call upon God, bt Ive always heard not all prayers get answered, they are either saved for heaven, or protect us from greater harm. But i don't want anyone else, anyone reading this, please pray i get him back, please.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UMAR FAARUQ
05-04-2020, 09:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amnasheikh99
I am writing with a heavy heart. My anger drove my partner away, and its been almost a month, i can't stop crying. He was the one, I know my heart, i fell in love with a man 8yrs ago, and after he left, i'd given up on love until i met this man. I feel sad, i feel anxious, and i feel like killing myself. I am on the verge of a mental breakdown. I can't enter my room without reminding myself of him, all the gifts he bought me. I don't know what to do, i call upon God, bt Ive always heard not all prayers get answered, they are either saved for heaven, or protect us from greater harm. But i don't want anyone else, anyone reading this, please pray i get him back, please.
Allah will get him back for you. In shaa Allah

UMAR FAARUQ
05-04-2020, 09:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amnasheikh99
Allah love does who have patience. Don't worry yourself so much. Allah is the reason for your struggle. In shaa Allah

Al-Ansariyah
05-04-2020, 09:38 AM
They say We can't know the value of anyone until we lose them. And it's gud that u realized ur mistake.
Definitely Allah is testing you. Trust His plans. See, u had anger issues before and now u r being so humble realizing it was all a mistake and u have no one to help uh.(except Allah).

Sis. Imagine if u were in the centre of the ocean in a boat(alone). Who would u call to? the answer is obvious. In that situation, u would have realised that u r nothing, ur anger is nothing, ur pride is nothing. They can't help u in anyway. And u would have then humbly called out to Allah. and He would have surely sent His help.

So just take ur situation as the above one. U r being so humble rn. That is a blessing. U r realizing no one can help u except Allah. That is a blessing. There are unlimited blessings. Try to find them.

I will definitely pray for uh sister.

May Allah give u what is best for u. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amnasheikh99
05-04-2020, 10:20 AM
my anger comes from the family. I hail from a broken household, where parents were constantly yelling and quarreling, i inherited it. but jazakallah, ur response helped me

- - - Updated - - -

thanku brother

UmmAshurah
05-04-2020, 11:45 PM
You have to start making salaat ON TIME...sit after every salaat and ZIKR...it polishes the heart...I know it has me immensely

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.