/* */

PDA

View Full Version : am i doing this wazaifa right

JusPassingBy
05-06-2020, 10:20 PM
as salaam alaykum

i found this wazaifa on google to help increase the chances of the girl i’m dying to marry...

can anyone vouch and help find if i’m doing it correctly with any authenticity.

this is the link i found it from https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/theis...g-married/amp/

im currently doing number 3 on that list, it says:

Do the following;

• 11 Times: Durood Shareef
  • 313 Times: Allah
  • 11 Times: Durood Shareef (at the end).

NOTE: Do this after every prayer for 41 days without any gap or skipping this tasbeeh.

is this correct?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
05-07-2020, 12:01 AM
Walekumassalam
Do u have any reference of authentic hadith regarding this? If yes, then it's correct..but if not, then it's absolutely wrong..
Singling out some surahs of the quran or reciting durood sharif certain number of times to fulfill one's dua is not allowed acc. to shariah. This is rather an innovation, and it doesn't get accepted (from hadith)

Quran was revealed for guidance of mankind, not for fulfilling the duas. And u must recite durood as much as u can so as to be closer to prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) on the judgement day.

Best time to make dua is last third part of the night. Duas always get fulfilled if made at this time. Don't use these wazifa and all, just make dua in ur own language and ask forgiveness of Allah. This is the best thing u can do to get it fulfilled.

MazharShafiq
05-11-2020, 08:31 AM
your intention is not bad and neither these words it's may be right Allah help you and give you all happiness.

eesa the kiwi
05-11-2020, 09:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JusPassingBy
as salaam alaykum

i found this wazaifa on google to help increase the chances of the girl i’m dying to marry...

can anyone vouch and help find if i’m doing it correctly with any authenticity.

this is the link i found it from https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/theis...g-married/amp/

im currently doing number 3 on that list, it says:

Do the following;

• 11 Times: Durood Shareef
  • 313 Times: Allah
  • 11 Times: Durood Shareef (at the end).

NOTE: Do this after every prayer for 41 days without any gap or skipping this tasbeeh.

is this correct?

This is not from the sunnah nor does it have any basis in Islam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amnasheikh99
05-11-2020, 10:57 PM
Do tell us if it works. I personally am enigmatic about wazifas. I think we should pray all heartedly to God all the time, and wazifas are one of the ways to do that. But I also believe that it might take our faith off God, and we might start relying on wazifa. Are you getting it? Although wazifa includes calling out to God, but then our approach of supplication would be narrowed down to wazifas only. We might become superstitious eventually and move away from religion

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!