/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Was this wrong?

Omran99
05-10-2020, 12:39 PM
It started with some danish people demonstrated about adhan in several cities, they don’t like the sound and so they made a hating demonstration about it. So 1 day after group of Muslims they rolled out with their cars with loud adhan with speakers around the cities as revenge for the hatred demonstration. Is it wrong in Islam to take revenge like that?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
05-10-2020, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Omran99
It started with some danish people demonstrated about adhan in several cities, they don’t like the sound and so they made a hating demonstration about it. So 1 day after group of Muslims they rolled out with their cars with loud adhan with speakers around the cities as revenge for the hatred demonstration. Is it wrong in Islam to take revenge like that?
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

This is wrong. They should not do that. It may irritate non muslims and keep them away from islam. They should be patient,

Non muslims only wants to see character. So one should strive to have best character. In sha Allah it will attract them

CuriousonTruth
05-10-2020, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Omran99
Ofcourse it's wrong. You're living in their countries and taunting them, are you crazy.

I wonder why right-wing is becoming so popular in Europe. It's because of insane people like this. European muslims are insane and self-destructive. What's wrong with you people, are you looking to get a free deportation?

Omran99
05-10-2020, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
Ofcourse it's wrong. You're living in their countries and taunting them, are you crazy.

I wonder why right-wing is becoming so popular in Europe. It's because of insane people like this. European muslims are insane and self-destructive. What's wrong with you people, are you looking to get a free deportation?
https://youtu.be/zdacgpsjy0o

i wasnt one of them

Bønnekald i Gellerup - YouTube
Bønnekald i Gellerup. #bønnekald #gellerup...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.