/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dreams of Accidents

BlessedHijabi
05-13-2020, 07:33 AM
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Last year I met with an accident. Though it was big, I came out without any major injuries Alhamdulillah. But after few days I started getting dreams of accidents. All different kinds of accidents where I was the only one sitting inside the vehicle. I do recite Ayat al kursi and few surahs before going to sleep everyday. I don't get them often, but when I do it's very scary and disturbing and it keeps haunting me through out the day. I know this issue might not sound big, but it is very scary and I want to overcome this. Hoping someone to help.
Jazak Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
05-13-2020, 09:35 AM
Walekumassalam warahmatullahi wabarkatuh
Yea, me again. I couldn't let this thread to shift into bottom. So I had to reply. Hope u understand.
Sister, try the method which I told u and U'll always be in my prayers.

BlessedHijabi
05-13-2020, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by user123name
Walekumassalam warahmatullahi wabarkatuh
Yea, me again. I couldn't let this thread to shift into bottom. So I had to reply. Hope u understand.
Sister, try the method which I told u and U'll always be in my prayers.
JazakAllah Khair Sis [emoji173][emoji173]
Thanku so much and yes InSha'Allah I'll definitely try that.

Al-Ansariyah
05-13-2020, 11:38 AM
P.S.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Ansariyah
05-14-2020, 10:08 AM
P.S. again

*charisma*
05-14-2020, 04:02 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Sounds like you may still be really affected by it subconsciously...kind of like PTSD. I think it will eventually go away with time as you heal from the experience inshallah.

BlessedHijabi
05-14-2020, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

Sounds like you may still be really affected by it subconsciously...kind of like PTSD. I think it will eventually go away with time as you heal from the experience inshallah.
Walaikum assalam,
InSha'Allah Jazak Allah Khairan Sister
Aameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.