/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What to do when an idiot (enemy of Islam) Insults the name of Allah online?

Griffith
05-18-2020, 05:46 PM
I was playing a video game, then someone openly mocking the name of Allah SWT (may Allah curse him), I was so irritated by it, I asked the admin to ban him but they didn't listen. He kept on calling the name of Allah in the most despicable way possible. I'm so mad, that I can't do anything other than quit the game and uninstall it and swore to myself that I'd never play that game again, I knew that if I responded to that cursed idiot's insults it's going to get worse...did I do the right thing? or have I committed a dangerous sin because I was with them and didn't do more to stop them? Will I be held accountable in the hereafter because of what I've seen and read? and what should I do now?
I swear If I were to met him in real life, I'd beat him up so bad, if there's a lawful command to kill him, I might do it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CuriousonTruth
05-18-2020, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Griffith
I was playing a video game, then someone openly mocking the name of Allah SWT (may Allah curse him), I was so irritated by it, I asked the admin to ban him but they didn't listen. He kept on calling the name of Allah in the most despicable way possible. I'm so mad, that I can't do anything other than quit the game and uninstall it and swore to myself that I'd never play that game again, I knew that if I responded to that cursed idiot's insults it's going to get worse...did I do the right thing? or have I committed a dangerous sin because I was with them and didn't do more to stop them? Will I be held accountable in the hereafter because of what I've seen and read? and what should I do now?
I swear If I were to met him in real life, I'd beat him up so bad, if there's a lawful command to kill him, I might do it.
Relax. It's the internet, you will come across all kinds of people from all kinds of places. You have to grow a thick skin or maybe internet isn't the place for you (some people even commit suicide because of internet bullying). They have entire forums like ----- dedicated for these kind of people.
I'd have left the group or lobby. Can't you play single-player, or find another group of people to play with?

m4rouf
05-18-2020, 07:07 PM
Sometimes it's better to ignore people like that and show them who the better person is. If we go around beating people up then we're just setting a bad name for Islam. Remember, Allah doesn't need us to protect him lol.
Imo it's really good that you immediately dissociated yourself from the game like that. Some might say that you should try to educate people like him but with someone like that it might just be a waste of your time and it might even backfire if you end up losing your cool.

Studentofdeed
05-20-2020, 12:21 AM
Those hate Islam the most end up become Muslims themselves but this is a test and we need to be our best behavior and you could end up guiding someone to Islam by your manners. This is how many non-Muslims needed up becoming Muslims by their hatred but it revealed their ignorance. Stay patient and who knows, Allah may guide someone through you and that alone is one of the biggest blessing one can have

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
05-20-2020, 01:06 AM
You sound unhinged. Calm down. Why you playing games in ramadhan for anyway?

Studentofdeed
05-20-2020, 04:37 AM
Its okay. He is young. His heart is filled with iman and love of Allah. That itself is blessing. There is of course room of improvement but we should not criticize too harshly

SoldierAmatUllah
05-20-2020, 09:45 AM
"And surely He has revealed to you in the Book that when you hear (the) Verses (of) Allah being rejected [it] and ridiculed at [it], then do not sit with them until they engage in statement/story/hadith other than that. Indeed, you then, (would be) like them. Indeed, Allah will gather the hypocrites and the disbelievers in Hell all together."

Surah Nisa:140

SoldierAmatUllah
05-20-2020, 09:48 AM
It's the true imaan.People with high imaan always look emotional but imaan is actually connected with our feelings.

If I get a son,may he be like you Aameen

You show love to Allah SWT when many people are being apologetic etc.You need to carry on your imaan & ask Allah Ta'ala to strengthen it& guide your actions at such times in your duas everyday if you meet such people.I'm not saying kill etc but this sign of your imaan is a blessing,Wallahi

The Jews disrespected Allah SWT & Allah SWT cursed them in His Quran itself bcz it's blasphemy.

Avoid such people but hate them as we hate swines...

Nitro Zeus
05-21-2020, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
Relax. It's the internet, you will come across all kinds of people from all kinds of places. You have to grow a thick skin or maybe internet isn't the place for you (some people even commit suicide because of internet bullying). They have entire forums like ----- dedicated for these kind of people.
I'd have left the group or lobby. Can't you play single-player, or find another group of people to play with?
If you see this game to be disgusting. You can play another game such as: 8 Ball Pool, Call of Duty Infinity Warfare and Call of Duty World War II. These games are better than the game you were playing. You can also play Minecraft for it doesn't have anything that mocks Islam, because in Minecraft, you can eat pork as much as you want but in real life you cannot eat pork.

Nitro Zeus
05-21-2020, 03:51 PM
Greetings,

If you find such games, then you can just quit playing it and ignore totally and find you games which you like.

And som't get angry when non Muslims are mocking Islam. Remember to remain patient and ignore their mockery and don't even pay atyention such people.

My advise for you is that: if you meat a non Muslim mocking your religion, then you too have right to mock his faith, but you do equally and no more no less and let this be as a form of revenge. But, the best advise is: just forgive those people and respond to them in most gracious and righteous manner but not in a manner that will cause them to keep mocking Islam but in a manner that will make them quit mocking Islam willinly. This is better than seeking revenge.

And if you don't like that game, then you can play games that are better than this one such as:

1. Call of Duty: infinite warfare

2. Call of Duty: War world II

3. Minecraft

4. Mafia 1,2,3,4

These games with battlefield, have nothing to do with any religion and it does not even mock Islam. And in Minecraft, you can eat pork and even do spiritism but in real life, you cannot do these things but only in Minecraft you can because it is not realistic one. And Mafia game it is a very cool one because it is based on old times and not in modern times and it has even cool cars and you can drive car you wish.
And Call of Duty: Infinte Warfare is about battle that occurs in space something similar like unto Star Wars the Clone Wars.

You are not accountable, because you have not done anything wrong. If you have copied his ideology, then yes, you would be held accountable.

CuriousonTruth
05-21-2020, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
If you see this game to be disgusting. You can play another game such as: 8 Ball Pool, Call of Duty Infinity Warfare and Call of Duty World War II. These games are better than the game you were playing. You can also play Minecraft for it doesn't have anything that mocks Islam, because in Minecraft, you can eat pork as much as you want but in real life you cannot eat pork.
Huh why are you telling me this? I'm an RPG player not an FPS player.

Minecraft is for children. I have an RTX card and still won't play it lol.

Aaqib
05-24-2020, 01:34 AM
My G it's just a game. People insult religion and do other stupid nonsense all the time lol... don't get so worked up on it. People have been insulting God for centuries man, it's nothing new. Just shrug it off and move on with life.

moinudin
05-24-2020, 06:51 AM
Asalaam alaikum, Eid mubarak

Please read up on the validity of playing games in Islam. The exact ruling varies by scholar, but most are at least disliked, especially those involving acts like violence. Ask yourself what good you get from it? Fun and games in this world is for the disbelievers, ignorant of the hereafter. Please don't be like them.

You mention cursing them. While it us allowed to curse disbelievers, why not instead pray for their guide that Allah may show them the truth? Some of the Companions of the Prophet رضى الله تعالى عنهم were staunch disbelievers, tormenting the Muslims until Allah guided them, done completely unexpectedly (e.g. Umar Ibn Khattab رضي الله عنه, through a Dua by the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم).

Good brother
05-24-2020, 11:09 AM
Put him on your ignore/block list.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.