/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dream about rain

Madeeha
05-19-2020, 11:29 AM
I was sleeping in the morning/afternoon time when I got a dream in which everything was black like how we sleep and everything is black same way and It was raining very much all i could see was the rain and the reflection of the water from the rain rest everything was black . I'm not sure if i saw thunder...and then later my dream showed different roads and bridges with car on them and during nogh time it was raining...i dont know what to think pls help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
05-19-2020, 11:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Madeeha
I was sleeping in the morning/afternoon time when I got a dream in which everything was black like how we sleep and everything is black same way and It was raining very much all i could see was the rain and the reflection of the water from the rain rest everything was black . I'm not sure if i saw thunder...and then later my dream showed different roads and bridges with car on them and during nogh time it was raining...i dont know what to think pls help.
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Plesse kindly tell your dream to imam or Aalim.

JazakAllah khair

*charisma*
05-19-2020, 04:40 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Sorry but no one here has the ability or knowledge to interpret your dream for you. Remember that good dreams are from Allah, bad dreams are from shaytan and should not be shared, and dreams can also come from the nafs.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.