/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Laylatul Qadr - Assalam Walaikum

Imraan
05-19-2020, 12:29 PM
Assalam Walaikum

With it being the 27th night tonight(UK) I want to request duas, special duas from everyone, please pray for me, my family and the whole Muslim ummah.

Like most of you I have been reading quran most nights but have been praying and shedding tears every night. I dont think il ever come to terms with my issues, its attached deep in my memory and absorbed into my heart. Zikr has been a common reflex for some time now.

Please make extra effort in your ibadah on this special night.... shed your tears for yourself if needed and at least for those who are suffering in this world. We need assistance from Allah... we need him to make it easy for us, to make it convenient for us. Pray that Allah instils in our hearts which propels us to do good so that we can go out and help others and help humanity and pray that he removes the feeling of us being dragged down in our own problems. To my disappointment I find it hard helping others when I find myself to be too weak to hold myself together.

Please pray for everyone going through hardships, please pray Allah swt makes it easy for them.

Please pray Allah swt blesses us all with all the good in this life and the hereafter.
Please pray Allah swt keeps away from us all the bad things in this life and the hereafter.
Please pray Allah swt protects us from evil and assists us with calamities should they befall us.
Please pray Allah swt keeps calamities away from us altogether.

Ameen.

I feel bad about complaining about myself. I am aware there are so many others suffering too.

I cant remember the last time I smiled or had a laugh with my family. The good old days.... will I ever get them back.... Subhan Allah... the journey of life filled with blessings and curses....

Once again sincere duas requested by your brother Imran, Jazak Allah brothers and sisters and Barak Allah Feek.

Hoping and praying to find that light at the end of the tunnel for abundance in the betterment in this life and the next insh allah.

My duas include all of you and the muslim ummah always.....

X.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamLife00
05-19-2020, 11:57 PM
wa 'alaykumussalaam

I will make dua for all muslims of the jinn and mankind, including you and myself - as I always do.
May Allah accept our duas and duas of all muslims, if it is better for us in this dunya and hereafter.

Imraan
05-20-2020, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IslamLife00
wa 'alaykumussalaam

I will make dua for all muslims of the jinn and mankind, including you and myself - as I always do.
May Allah accept our duas and duas of all muslims, if it is better for us in this dunya and hereafter.
Jazak Allahu Khair @IslamLife00

mfmfayaz
05-21-2020, 08:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imraan
I cant remember the last time I smiled or had a laugh with my family. The good old days.... will I ever get them back.... Subhan Allah... the journey of life filled with blessings and curses....
remember this life is a test. Just because we are muslims and believe in Allah doesn't mean Allah will not test us. Everyone is tested in different ways. If you endure your test patiently then Allah will reward you.

Once i read somewhere, that in our beloved prophet's house there were no food for days. He survived with dates and water or dates and camel milk. Just imagine the last prophet of Allah didn't have food to eat ? But how did they manage - ofcourse he is a prophet and has higher capabilities than anyone of us. But Prophet was patient. This is how we learn from the prophet.

Patience is one of the requirement to enter paradise (read surah asr chapter 103). Whatever problem that comes in we should endure it with patience and trust in Allah and ask dua. Then i believe your heart will find peace amidst many problems in shaa Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Imraan
05-21-2020, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mfmfayaz
remember this life is a test. Just because we are muslims and believe in Allah doesn't mean Allah will not test us. Everyone is tested in different ways. If you endure your test patiently then Allah will reward you.

Once i read somewhere, that in our beloved prophet's house there were no food for days. He survived with dates and water or dates and camel milk. Just imagine the last prophet of Allah didn't have food to eat ? But how did they manage - ofcourse he is a prophet and has higher capabilities than anyone of us. But Prophet was patient. This is how we learn from the prophet.

Patience is one of the requirement to enter paradise (read surah asr chapter 103). Whatever problem that comes in we should endure it with patience and trust in Allah and ask dua. Then i believe your heart will find peace amidst many problems in shaa Allah
Being patient for a long time is hard....

taha_
05-21-2020, 01:36 PM
Being patient for a long time is hard....
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Try to remember about Ayyub peace be upon him he faced so much trials for years yet stood patient and didnt even complain once.

JazakAllah khair

Imraan
05-22-2020, 12:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Try to remember about Ayyub peace be upon him he faced so much trials for years yet stood patient and didnt even complain once.

JazakAllah khair
Walaikum Salaam, Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family, hope everyone is well insh Allah....

We can only try to remember them and follow their examples... however our physical, mental or spiritual strength and connection with Allah swt will never be equal to what they had.

the body suffers, the soul feels..... imsadimsadimsadimsadimsadimsad

Alhamdulillah...

taha_
05-22-2020, 12:36 AM
Walaikum Salaam, Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family, hope everyone is well insh Allah....

We can only try to remember them and follow their examples... however our physical, mental or spiritual strength and connection with Allah swt will never be equal to what they had.

the body suffers, the soul feels..... imsadimsadimsadimsadimsadimsad

Alhamdulillah...
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

It's true. Prophets peace be upon them are way better than us. Even it is our belief that a single prophet is better than all saints compared.

May Allah help you and your family

JazakAllah khair

mfmfayaz
06-14-2020, 06:00 AM
You need to be around people who are positive and cheerful.

Take down a list of every negative thing in your day to day life and cut that off. Be around with positive people and you too will sound a lot positive in shaa Allah

Imraan
06-14-2020, 10:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mfmfayaz
You need to be around people who are positive and cheerful.

Take down a list of every negative thing in your day to day life and cut that off. Be around with positive people and you too will sound a lot positive in shaa Allah
I think most people we know, feel our pain and suffering, they do pledge us their consoling words.... only Allah swt can help us really and I know he will.

I would like to smile again, I would like to be worry free.

I wake up every morning and say Alhamdulillah just for waking up and also for every night that I have slept undisturbed which I now consider to be a blessing.

The consequences of not being grateful for all the blessings we take for granted in the first place I guess..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.