/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to help manage social media

h4002
05-25-2020, 11:14 PM
Salaam, hope you're all well.

I'm not sure if this is the right section for this so i'll just drop it in general chat.

I don't want to drag this out as a really long message so i'll just cover the main parts and if you require further info please dm/email me.

I'm looking for someone to help manage the social media on my website. It's been around for a while but it was always slow moving, however, due to the virus i've been able to give it some more attention.

Right now there is zero social media presence (expect for the accounts already being made over a year ago)

A few points important points to read before you decide to reply:

- No, i can't pay you. I don't making anything from it and have to cover server/domain fee's already

- Please only say you're interested if genuinely have the TIME to do it. A number of people in the past have promised to help me with this little project of mine and over a year down the line i'm still doing everything myself. It's also one of the reasons i've decided to ask on an online forum as the people i know simply aren't up for it

- If you have photoshop or any experience in using editing software that'd be a bonus but not really required

- It should go without saying but having a little experience using social media already is important

- I can hook you up with a yourname@themuslimcorner.com email address if you wish

I work in online marketing and more specifically content marketing. There are a number of reasons i decided to do this but the main one would be so i could use the skills Allah (swt) has blessed me with to continue spreading Islam. Also, i feel when it comes to spreading Islam, every website does it in a very similar way. I'd like to have more a visual spin with mine.

I think that covers everything. Drop me DM or email me at admin@themuslimcorner.com if you're interested.

Jazakallah!

PS: I did post this in another forum as well for those who may be registered to both!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
05-31-2020, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h4002
Salaam, hope you're all well.

I'm not sure if this is the right section for this so i'll just drop it in general chat.

I don't want to drag this out as a really long message so i'll just cover the main parts and if you require further info please dm/email me.

I'm looking for someone to help manage the social media on my website. It's been around for a while but it was always slow moving, however, due to the virus i've been able to give it some more attention.

Right now there is zero social media presence (expect for the accounts already being made over a year ago)

A few points important points to read before you decide to reply:

- No, i can't pay you. I don't making anything from it and have to cover server/domain fee's already

- Please only say you're interested if genuinely have the TIME to do it. A number of people in the past have promised to help me with this little project of mine and over a year down the line i'm still doing everything myself. It's also one of the reasons i've decided to ask on an online forum as the people i know simply aren't up for it

- If you have photoshop or any experience in using editing software that'd be a bonus but not really required

- It should go without saying but having a little experience using social media already is important

- I can hook you up with a yourname@themuslimcorner.com email address if you wish

I work in online marketing and more specifically content marketing. There are a number of reasons i decided to do this but the main one would be so i could use the skills Allah (swt) has blessed me with to continue spreading Islam. Also, i feel when it comes to spreading Islam, every website does it in a very similar way. I'd like to have more a visual spin with mine.

I think that covers everything. Drop me DM or email me at admin@themuslimcorner.com if you're interested.

Jazakallah!

PS: I did post this in another forum as well for those who may be registered to both!
Asalaamualaykum:

I had a look at your site and yes its really good, I'm a visual learner myself and all for visual learning.

I have a suggestion if I may...Why don't you contact the owners of this website (Since we have so many people visiting here) and see if your site or ideologies could merge with this one as a different Tab. While the enormous number of visitors come here, they can get signposted to your Tab.

In that way, they might offer to help with your Admin thereby solving your other problem.

Also, your *About* Tab on your site doesn't really say anything about who are or where you based etc. I think it would look rather suspicious to most.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.