/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the real meaning of human Life?

MohammadRafique
05-30-2020, 10:44 AM
Attachment 6908

What is the real meaning of human Life, :scratch:

Whether it is a Beautiful Dream on the bed of

Roses or a Heavy Load?

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

What is life, this is a question often rises in the minds and then answered by various manners. For example, a rich man sees it a beautiful dream on a bed of roses, while a penny less man sees it a crown of thorn or a heavy load.

While some people whose earning is only from hand to mouth, term the life as a lamp that is going to extinguish by and by. Some people pass their lives expecting that the gone golden days will return soon, some people sacrifice their lives in the name of love, while some people become so tired of their lives that they prefer death to life etc.

Now the question is: what is the actual meaning of human life and why man has been created?
So, according to the teachings of Islam mankind is created only for the worship of Allah the most High as the holy Qur’an reveals,” I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me. I seek no livelihood from them, nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Lo! Allah! He is that giveth livelihood, the Lord of Unbreakable might”. (Az-zariyat: 58)

These verses reveal that the purpose of life is only to worship of Allah the most High, and the worship that is acceptable by Allah Almighty is only that: is proved by the good example (Uswa-e-hasanah) of the holy Prophet Mohammad PBUH and that is Islam.
Not the worship of the people other than the Muslims like the Hindus, the Sikhs the Buddhists and the Magus (the worshipers of fire) etc. Because they claim that they also do worship of God.
Human life can be divided into two categories as:-
(1) Life of this world.
(2) Everlasting life, this is the Life, the life after death or the Hereafter.
According to the teachings of Islam, life of this world is like a “test” where Allah Almighty tests the mankind in many ways as the holy Qur;an reveals,” And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops; but give glad tidings to the steadfast, Who say, when a misfortune strikes them. Lo! We are Allah’s and lo! Unto Him we are returning. Such are they on whom are blessings from their Lord, and mercy. Such are the rightly guided”. (Al-Baqarah: 157).

In fact, this worldly life is like the” crop” of the Hereafter. As it is said, “as you sow, so shall you reap”.

Life after death is the real life because it is everlasting having no end.
Necessary to say that everyone wants to be successful in his life but the question is: what is the real success and who are the really successful ones? So according to the holy Qur’an, “Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter Paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion” (Ale-Imran: 185).

These verses reveal that the real life and the successful people are those, who will be protected from the Hellfire and will be made to enter Paradise in the Hereafter. May Allah Almighty grant all of us such a bountiful and comfortable life and protect from the Hellfire, Amin!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
06-10-2020, 08:11 AM
Salaams.

Nice post. These are the straight forward reminders we are often showered with. Yes, yes and yes.. but it is still hard to form a guide to live by.

If we add “We test you with misfortune and blessings” (21:35) with emphasis on BLESSINGS because most would relate tests as only being misfortunes and the blessings as reward (not a test also).

And

”Seek your home in the hereafter with whatGod has given you in this world, and do not forget your portion in this world” (28:77)

So we have our portion on earth and we are told not to forget it!

So if we were created only to serve Allah, what needs to be refined in our approach with all the guidelines already given would be to set our intentions (niyah) right. We are rewarded according to our intentions.

This I found very hard because our lives now are so removed from serving God. What we do for a living is so separate from our service to Him.

:peace:

MohammadRafique
07-13-2020, 01:16 AM
Thank you very much brother for nice commenting on my post, may Allah the most high grant us taufeeq to act upon all His commands, Ameen.

MazharShafiq
07-13-2020, 08:44 AM
Nice sharing.

This I found very hard because our lives now are so removed from serving God.
Jazakallah o khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.