/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please take the time to make duaa for my grandmother

dalanda.diallo
06-01-2020, 03:55 AM
Description

As-salamu alaykum brothers and sisters,
my grandmother is very sick after a bad stroke that put her in a coma. She has regained consciousness and is not experiencing paralysis in the left side of her body. As of recent, my grandmother is very ill and has not been eating and has been having a lot of stomach problems and issues. Please, I ask you desperately to try and make a duaa for her if you can. She raised me when I was younger and I care for her very deeply. I am very scared for her and I hope that she will regain feeling on her left side and that her Illnesses and pains will heal. With the pandemic, I feel even more scared for her. She is in the hospital in our country of origin where many people have tested positive, and where there are many patients and so few doctors and resources, and we have received the news that even one of the doctors that was around her has tested positive. I ask Allah to protect and bless the doctor and all of the patients and to heal my grandmother. Whenever you can please take time to think about her and make duaa for her. Thank you so much and may Allah swt bless us and forgive us of our sins.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello all, I meant to say that she is now experience paralysis on her left side, thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
06-01-2020, 05:10 AM
May Allah give your grandmother shifa and fast recover

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.