/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about the new muslim app SalatOnTime

Massoud
06-02-2020, 11:36 AM
Salam Alikoum everyone,
Recently i discovred a new muslim app "SalatOnTime" which looks very useful but I'm litle bit confused about all existing muslim app which one choose?
Can you give me your point of view about this app and if you want you can suggest me others.
Baraka Allah Fikoum,
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.salatontime
IPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/salato...s/id1498320554
Thank you a lot

SalatOnTime: Prayer times, Mosques data, Quran - Apps on Google Play
SalatOnTime is a multilingual application with the most precise prayer times. It provides you with real-time information (prayer times, amenities, ...) about a lot of mosques around the entire world. SalatOnTime allows you to update the information of each mosque (or a prayer room) and / or add a completely non-existent one. You will also be able to add comments for additional information. The purpose of this application is to help you attend each prayer (salat) at the nearest mosque by calculating several possible routes according to different modes of transport between your current position and this mosque. SalatOnTime displays the Islamic date for each day. SalatOnTime is an application with the most accurate prayer times. To calculate prayer times two astronomical measures are necessary, the declination of the sun and the difference between clock time and sundial clock. This difference being the result of the eccentricity of the earth's orbit and the inclination of its axis, it is called the Equation of time. The declination of the sun is the angle between sun's rays and the equator plan. SalatOnTime will not be here without you. If you like the app and the progress we’re making, please show us your support by submitting a review on the App Store....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.