/* */

PDA

View Full Version : pretended to pray to hide a secret, read description

ameen.izhac
06-03-2020, 07:02 AM
I have had a problem with masturbation for a long time now and do not worry I am trying to stop, currently I have lasted for about 3 months however there had been a few cases where I had masturbated and then my family would call me to pray. The problem was I knew that for about an hour or so after masturbating there is still leakage of pre cum so there was no way I would be able to pray with them however I couldn't explain why I was unable to pray as my family don't know that I masturbate. So I used to pretend to pray and maybe an hour or so later once I would know the leakage had stopped I would pray on my own. While I was doing it I didn't know about any ruling or problems with doing this however recently I was reading online saw some talk about pretending to pray being disbelief or something. I want to know is this true or how bad is what I have done and how can I repent?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
happymuslim
06-03-2020, 02:14 PM
You can repent by making salat-al-tawbah https://islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/98030

The Prince
06-07-2020, 07:31 PM
You can always repent and as long as its a sincere repentance, Allah will forgive you inshaAllah.

For the future , I recommend you get married.
If you are already married, then never stay alone. If someone else is with you all the time, you wont be tempted to masterbate.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.