/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Palestine

Hope1995
06-03-2020, 11:23 PM
I would like to know is there proof the Hebrews weren’t indigenous to Palestine?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
keiv
06-04-2020, 01:17 AM
Why?

Hope1995
06-04-2020, 03:07 AM
Because I would like to understand from an Islamic point of view and a historical point of view.

Avis
06-05-2020, 07:13 PM
It doesn't matter if they are, Palestinians have as much of a right to that land if not more. Not all Jews were exiled from that land, most Palestinians are descendants of Jews who have lived there since the Romans. Many of them converted to Christianity and Islam. Yes, Arabs came and mixed with them, but only a small percentage.

The Jews who were expelled from that land brought the expulsion upon themselves. They went against Prophet Isa (Alayhi AsSalam) and committed terrorism against the Romans and even caused harm to their own people with their attacks. For the most part, Jews were allowed to live in peace and practice their religion under Islamic rule.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hope1995
06-05-2020, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Avis
It doesn't matter if they are, Palestinians have as much of a right to that land if not more. Not all Jews were exiled from that land, most Palestinians are descendants of Jews who have lived there since the Romans. Many of them converted to Christianity and Islam. Yes, Arabs came and mixed with them, but only a small percentage.

The Jews who were expelled from that land brought the expulsion upon themselves. They went against Prophet Isa (Alayhi AsSalam) and committed terrorism against the Romans and even caused harm to their own people with their attacks. For the most part, Jews were allowed to live in peace and practice their religion under Islamic rule.
Than why Palestinians are not counted in the population of people with Jewish ancestors if they are Israelites? Does it have to do with that rule in Judaism if your mom is an Israelite(non-stop chain of Jewish moms), you are an Israelite but if it’s flipped, you’re not one and you are cursed by God?

Studentofdeed
06-05-2020, 10:52 PM
May I ask why we are having this forum? It does not seem to benefit anyone but rather causes strife amongst each other. Islam does not hate jews or any other race. This issue is a political issue and will only offend others.

Hope1995
06-06-2020, 01:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
May I ask why we are having this forum? It does not seem to benefit anyone but rather causes strife amongst each other. Islam does not hate jews or any other race. This issue is a political issue and will only offend others.
I ask because I’m just trying to understand this world and see what Islam says about it. It’s meant to be a brief discussion anyways and not to be spoken for long and can be brought up on occasion. It shouldn’t be overdone.

Studentofdeed
06-06-2020, 04:44 AM
I cannot say because I fear I will offend others. But I will say it is political issue and it not a clear black and white issue. Its a gray issue. Islam talks about justice and equality for all races and fair treatment. Muslims are supposed to not harm innocents. This law gets transgressed over and over again. Therefore this has nothing to do islam because no one there applies. Its nothing more but a strife of land. Muslims and nonmuslims are involved.

Hope1995
06-06-2020, 12:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
I cannot say because I fear I will offend others. But I will say it is political issue and it not a clear black and white issue. Its a gray issue. Islam talks about justice and equality for all races and fair treatment. Muslims are supposed to not harm innocents. This law gets transgressed over and over again. Therefore this has nothing to do islam because no one there applies. Its nothing more but a strife of land. Muslims and nonmuslims are involved.
It’s that some Muslims do say it has to do with Islam, like Islamqa and it does confuse me. Thank you for expressing what you think. Let’s stop this discussion so we don’t offend anyone else. No one should add to this discussion. Consider it closed.

Avis
06-07-2020, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hope1995
I ask because I’m just trying to understand this world and see what Islam says about it. It’s meant to be a brief discussion anyways and not to be spoken for long and can be brought up on occasion. It shouldn’t be overdone.
Here is more reading about Jerusalem and it's importance in Islam: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/7726...ny-right-to-it

The importance of al-Quds for the Muslims – and do the Jews have any right to it? - Islam Question & Answer
As a muslim, I am always told that the city of Jerusalem is important to us. But why? I am aware that Prophet Yaqoob built the Asqa Mosque in it and that P ......

Hope1995
06-07-2020, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Avis
Here is more reading about Jerusalem and it's importance in Islam: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/7726...ny-right-to-it

The importance of al-Quds for the Muslims – and do the Jews have any right to it? - Islam Question & Answer
As a muslim, I am always told that the city of Jerusalem is important to us. But why? I am aware that Prophet Yaqoob built the Asqa Mosque in it and that P ......
Thank you for that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.