/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My brother is irritating me

anonymous
06-04-2020, 04:52 PM
Salam everyone. I am a sister. It's about my sibling (brother). So first he keeps calling me 'bruh' or 'fat' because he loves me so much(sibling kinda love) that he loves to irritate me. I don't match to male in any of my characteristics nor i am fat, in fact i am in a pretty well shape.But I don't like that thing. Then he keeps on pinching and kissing on my cheeks because he finds me very cute. I am so much irritated by his these acts. I have told multiple times but he doesn't understand. In my family, only he is the one on whom I get angry. I always end up being angry on him and saying this and that to him which makes me regret afterwards. I sometimes try to be patient but everytime he does something which makes me angry. He is just 2 years older than me. I don't know when he'll stop these childish acts. Please help me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
06-05-2020, 07:59 AM
Please help me. I may lose so many good deeds due to my anger. I need urgent help.

anonymous
06-06-2020, 06:39 AM
Why isn't anyone answering?

Studentofdeed
06-06-2020, 08:58 AM
Sister it seems he is doing just out of love. Sometimes I tease my sister too. Its not because I dislike her but because I love her. However if it really bothers you, tell your parent or your sibling. But honestly I would not take it personally as it seems its sign of love

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah__
06-06-2020, 10:48 AM
He’s spoiling you with his sibling love!
consider that a good thing, you’ll miss it when you look back one day when you get older and everyone becomes busy with their own lives...

Nitro Zeus
06-07-2020, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Salam everyone. I am a sister. It's about my sibling (brother). So first he keeps calling me 'bruh' or 'fat' because he loves me so much(sibling kinda love) that he loves to irritate me. I don't match to male in any of my characteristics nor i am fat, in fact i am in a pretty well shape.But I don't like that thing. Then he keeps on pinching and kissing on my cheeks because he finds me very cute. I am so much irritated by his these acts. I have told multiple times but he doesn't understand. In my family, only he is the one on whom I get angry. I always end up being angry on him and saying this and that to him which makes me regret afterwards. I sometimes try to be patient but everytime he does something which makes me angry. He is just 2 years older than me. I don't know when he'll stop these childish acts. Please help me.
Waalaikum assalam,

Don't worry about it, because I too went through this situation. Because, I have a sister and she is 16 years old and she really loves to piss me off at the best. She even called me once that I'm a Christian when I told her that I'm a Muslim. Of course, she does not believe that I'm a Sunni Muslim. And this kind of claim, really irritates me, because it is not my true identity. This is old identity, this what she does not understand. And also, when she irritates me exagerately and jumps off the horse, this practically made me to fight back, because it is too much for me to endure what she is doing to me. But still, she keeps irritating me.

My advice for you is: if you feel irritated by what your little brother have done to you, you can also be irritating girl or teenager or whatever you are. But be more irritating than him so that you can put him in chair.

You can also find back points of your brother just like he did to you and use that knowladge to irritate him at the best, and show him that you are his superior and not opposite.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.