/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares and nazar e bad.

The Prince
06-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Salaam brothers and sisters.

During ramadhan I had very bad night mares frequently. So much so that I was afraid of going to sleep.

A friend of mine gave me a number of someone who can perform a istekhara for me.
That person said I have been affected by nazar e bad. No black magic alhumdulillah.

So my question is how can I remove the affects of nazar islamically?

The sheikh on the phone said, I should speak to the imam of my local mosque. During lockdown its a bit hard. Plus I feel a bit nervous

JazakAllah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
06-07-2020, 11:13 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

I don't think someone can perform istikhara for you, and I don't know why istikhara would be performed in this situation anyways. Makes no sense.

Secondly, you can perform ruqyaa on yourself. You don't need anyone to do this for you. You can read this: https://uwt.org/wp-content/uploads/2...ah-Booklet.pdf
Also get in the habit of protecting yourself by reciting the morning and evening adhkaar (supplications), this helps protect you from any evil inshallah.
Also try to sleep in a state of wudhu! May Allah grant you ease and cure you ameen.

AndrewKohn
06-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Assalam O Alaikum
1st thing i want to say that its batter you do self istikhara. and see whats the Matter.
2nd thing that we are Muslims and Believe on Allah. You Must Recite Quran and Prayer Regularly. After that if you You Need Nazar Dua then you Visit the Site Letsreadquran.com and open then open the blog or Click Direct Here https://letsreadquran.com/duas-for-evil-eye-protection
Here Mention all about Nazar Duas and Details Discuss about this Topic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.