/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ruling on asking Allah things about future

Nitro Zeus
06-08-2020, 11:27 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

I have failed two times in Biology exam, and that is because, the Ministery of Education in Romania is very cunning one, because it comes up with unique questions which I have not prepared answers for it.

So the question is: is it ok in Islam if I pray for Allah to reveal exact questions in a crystal clear picture so that I can prepare answers for it before, I September will come?

Because, wallahi, I really want to pass the final exam of grade 12 this year only and also, the main purpose of passing the exam this year succesfully, is so that I can win two prizes which my parents promised to grant me if I only pass succesffuly the exam. And those prizes are: iphone 12 Pro Max with 256 MB and with triple camera and with biggest inch and also a Ipad Pro. Because, these devices means a lot to me. And that is because, I have Huawei P8 Lite and I have installed the latest ios or package and I'm afraid that the package I installed, is the final one and if something happens to my phone like a crash. Then, that would be the end of my androind and also, I have Ipad 2 and I have installed there, the final IOS and when I find a cool app to download like Netflix and HBO GO, then it won't let me download them, as they are not compatible with my ipad and I find it frustrating, because I could not watch any movie easily on ipad. And also, when I want to have many matches in Clash Royal, the second match during a battle, the app closes by itself and this angers me because that would make me loose many trophies and would degrade my arena. Because, I have worked hard to reach Arena 12 and I don't want go degrade my rank. And thatis why, I prefer to have Ipad Pro with 256 MB and with IOS 13, so that, whenever I see something wrong it happens to my Ipad, then I can install a new IOS to my ipad so that I can have my ipad fixed from bugs.

And also, on Iphone 12 Pro Max with 256 MB, I am planning to make a folder and download the events of prophet Muhammad and events of sahabas and to download an app which tells strories in which the Prophet engaged in many battles and also the stories which he performed miracles by the Permission of God.

And also, I want to have enough space in my new Iphone, so that I can download Facebook and Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp and also, I would like to download apps such as: islamqa.info, assim al haqim and Huda Tv so that I can have chance to ask any question related to Islam to other scholars and not just one scholar like Munajid from islamqa.info. i want to also ask the scholar named Muhammad Salah from Huda Tv, because I find him to be one of the most reliable scholars who posses authentic knowladge of Islam. And the app I'm talking about is Huda Tv which I found it in Google Play Store.

Jazakhalakhayr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
06-09-2020, 06:36 AM
Walekumassalam

Surely anything is possible for Allah. Allahu Akbar. But do you think if you ask Allah SWT for the questions beforehand, it will be fair to other students? Look, every human being is equal in the eyes of Allah SWT, so why would He be unfair to other students by giving you questions? But you can make dua to Allah SWT to help you, especially in tahajjud.
If you make dua with your whole heart, I am sure you will pass by Allah's will and get whatever mobile you are promised. But you'll have to work hard. You can't blame the authorities for the question paper. All the students are attempting the same questions then why is it that some pass and others fail. Bcoz they work hard. Dua and hardwork that's all you need. And please stop watching movies. They are waste of time as well as have bad effect on a person. Don't even use the Netflix. It's not for the innocent people.

Wa iyyaki

Nitro Zeus
06-09-2020, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by medico
Walekumassalam

Surely anything is possible for Allah. Allahu Akbar. But do you think if you ask Allah SWT for the questions beforehand, it will be fair to other students? Look, every human being is equal in the eyes of Allah SWT, so why would He be unfair to other students by giving you questions? But you can make dua to Allah SWT to help you, especially in tahajjud.
If you make dua with your whole heart, I am sure you will pass by Allah's will and get whatever mobile you are promised. But you'll have to work hard. You can't blame the authorities for the question paper. All the students are attempting the same questions then why is it that some pass and others fail. Bcoz they work hard. Dua and hardwork that's all you need. And please stop watching movies. They are waste of time as well as have bad effect on a person. Don't even use the Netflix. It's not for the innocent people.

Wa iyyaki
This is great reply, I appreciate. But I don't understand the last part "it's not for the innocent people". What does that mean!? And also, I don't see how watching Netflix is a waste of time. Because, personally, I would really love to have Ipad Pro and Netflix as an app, so that at winter night when I see snow flax, I can use Netflix so that I can watch cool movies like Oblivion and Toy Story 4 which I did not had the chance to watch it properly.

Regarding, Tahajjud, I believe that I've been made forbidden to supplicate to Allah after Tahajjud in Romanian language, because Mujahid said that the Muslim is allowed to supplicate to Allah in any language he wishes so as long as he starts learning Arabic. And based on this, I have understood that I'm not allowed to supplicate after Tahajjud, mainly because I did not had time to study Arabic. That is because of the afflictions I have such as: preparing for exam, preparing for future so many things. Until now, I only know Romanian and English as my official languages, because I have mastered them but not Arabic.

Al-Ansariyah
06-09-2020, 11:59 PM
Nah, you can make dua in any language. Arabic isn't necessary. If you read quran, then you know enough arabic. Allah SWT wants to make things easy for us.
You could gain islamic knowledge instead of using Netflix. It's not like it has just toystory-like movies, rather has many more which i reffered to as not so innocent. Movies are wrong bcoz they have music in them which is ,you know, haram

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.